Last week I told you about a Michaels Blogger Event I was invited to attend in Dallas. I want to tell you a little more about this awesome trip and host a fun giveaway!
It was such an honor to be asked to attend this event. I have truly grown to love the people at Michaels! I also had a blast meeting so many talented bloggers.
Front row left to right: Laura, Heidi– Craft Gossip, Amy Labbe, Amanda– Sugar Bee Crafts, Marie – Makes and Takes. Back Row: Nicole – Making it Lovely, Lisa – Sweet Designs, Me, Amanda – Crafts By Amanda, Courtney– Pizzazzerie, Kathleen – Art Projects for Kids Not shown: Amy – The Idea Room, Lorie – Be Different Act Normal, Rayma – The CSI Project, Beckie – Infarrantly Creative, Lori – Inking Aloud
First, we got to craft with Jo Pearson, one of the judges on TLC’s Craft Wars, and her creative team. If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you saw some of my silly photos and the cool crafts we made. Later, Jo answered some questions for us about Craft Wars, which was a lot of fun to hear about!
If you read my post about the beautiful Michael’s Holiday decorating ideas, then you know we also got to attend a private trade show for Michaels managers and vendors. Here are some craft celebrities I met, creative projects and fun new products that you’ll see in the stores this fall.
I can’t wait to get my hands on these fun stick on nails at Michaels! LOVE the googly eyes!
You couldn’t get me out of the fun kid product booths! Crayola has some really cool play kits just in time for the holidays and this cardboard kitchen is awesome!
I’m also very excited about the Michaels holiday products. You can order beautiful holiday photo cards online and even personalize a pumpkin!
Battery operated candles… yes please!
Duff Goldman of Charm City Cakes decorating cakes.
I loved meeting Tim Hotlz and watching him create beautiful mixed media art.
Amazing yarn art from Vincent van Gogh’s Sunflowers.
Michaels Craft Bag Giveaway!
Michaels puts a lot of time and planning into their signature lines to provide quality products. We left with a lot of great products to try. I thought it would be fun to share some with you! I am giving away a bag full of goodies that I know you will love!
One lucky reader will win a Michaels Craft Bag full of…
Plaid Online products for Michaels:
- 1 Package of Martha Stewart Laser-Cut Stencils (15 floral designs)
- 1 Package of Martha Stewart Adhesive Silkscreens (4 lace designs for glass or ceramic projects)
- Martha Stewart Transparent Gloss Glass Paint
- Martha Stewart Silver Glitter Craft Paint
- Martha Stewart Gold Metallic Craft Paint
- Martha Stewart Silver Metallic Craft Paint
- Antique Matte Mod Podge
- Mod Podge Tool Kit (A cute bag full of craft goodies.)
- Jewelry Gears by Michaels Bead Landing Line
- 6″x6″ Scrapbook Paper by Recollections for Michaels
- 2 laser cut wood ornaments by Michaels ArtMinds Line
- Bag of Assorted Jingle Bells from Michaels Creatology Line
- Metallic Red Yarn by Michaels Loops & Threads Line
- Westcott Titanium Non-Stick 5″ Scissors (won’t stick to tape or glue!)
- Pretty Eco-Fi Felt (It’s made from recycled plastic bottles!)
I’m going to guess these products total a value of $75-$100!
Enter to win by following the directions on the widget below. Giveaway ends on Sept. 4, 2012. U.S. & Canada Residents Only, 18 years or older.
If you don’t see the widget, please view on a computer on my website here.
Disclosure: Not a sponsored post. Michaels did provide me great products to try out along with a fabulous few days of crafting and touring their private show with fellow bloggers in Dallas. Giveaway by Living Locurto.