Father’s Day is soon and to help you with a new gift idea, I designed Free Printable Tags and made an easy Chocolate Dessert in a Jar!
My husband is the hardest person ever to buy gifts for. Seriously… he is very disciplined and rarely eats sweets, he’s not into technology, not into fashion, his hobby is playing sports and he already has all of the equipment he needs.
But, the ONE thing he does go ga ga over is PEANUTS. Basically, he is nuts for nuts! ha! Plus, he is a huge chocolate lover, and because I like to make treats, I mixed up an easy dessert in a jar with my husband’s favorite sweets.
I call this “Going Nuts Chocolate Brownie & Peanut Butter Dessert in a Jar”!
It’s an easy layered dessert in an 8oz. jar with Brownies, Peanut M&M’s, Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Icing and nuts on top! The Free Printable Tags say “We Would be Nuts Without You!” and “Happy Father’s Day”.
Make them ahead, seal the jar and keep in the refrigerator until you’re ready to give as a gift. Yum!!
I LOVE these cute wooden forks from Sucre Shop. I couldn’t decide between the “Mustache” or the “Enjoy” spoons, so I used both! Since I went with a gold and black theme, I used black and white chevron washi tape from Pebbles to attach the spoons into the dessert jar.
FREE Father’s Day Printable Tags
- Includes three 2″ circle tags.
- ©2013-2014 LivingLocurto.com • For Personal Use Only.
- 1 Pan of Brownies
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Can Cream Cheese Icing
- Peanut M&M's I used only the Brown & Yellow
- Chopped Nuts
- Mr. Goodbar Candybar optional for top of dessert
- Bake brownies (from scratch or box).
- While brownies bake, mix 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter and the icing together.
- After brownies cool, start layering the brownies, icing and M&M's into a jar. Let the icing be the last layer.
- Top with chopped nuts and a Mr. Goodbar.