This Emoji Chocolate Bark only takes 5 minutes to make cute Valentine’s Day Treats for school parties or a birthday. Easy white chocolate dessert recipe.
5 Minute Emoji Chocolate Bark Recipe
This easy Emoji Chocolate Bark makes a simple and adorable Valentine’s Day Treat!
When I stumbled across some adorable emoji M&M’s at Target, I immediately wanted to buy them all up to use for a Valentine’s Day treat!
Needless to say my daughter was thrilled. I think she scream at the top of her lungs in Target. That’s another thing little girls are crazy about… doing high pitched screams! ha!
Easy White Chocolate Recipe
I decided to make some easy Emoji Chocolate Bark Valentine’s Day treats for my daughter to give to her school friends.
Homemade chocolate bark only takes 5 minutes, which is about the simplest thing you can make! Plus, it looks adorable packed up in goodie bags.
You can make this chocolate bark with milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate. I chose white chocolate bark so the bright yellow color of the emoji candy would pop.
Along with yellow emoji M&M’s, I wanted my dessert to have some additional Valentine’s Day colors.
I found some tiny colorful candy hearts from Wilton at Target too. Any Valentine’s Day Candy Sprinkles will do for decorating your chocolate bark —> look for some here.
More Recipes You Might Like
- Conversation Heart Chocolate Pretzels
- Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Cookie Pops
- Worms and Bugs Halloween Candy Bark
- Strawberry Chocolate Kiss Cookies
How Do You Make Chocolate Bark?
I’m not kidding when I say this is about the easiest recipe you can make! Give yourself 5 minutes, and you’re all set!
Stir and melt for 30-60 more seconds and stir until creamy.
Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle Emoji M&M’s and heart candy sprinkles onto the melted chocolate.
That’s all you have to do besides wait for the candy to harden and slice it into pieces! So easy right?
Easy Hack for Making Chocolate Bark
To make the chocolate bark harden quicker, place the entire baking sheet into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until the white chocolate has totally hardened.
Cut the candy into pieces and you’ve got an adorable Valentine’s Day treat!
If you can’t find the Emoji Candy, here are alternative ideas:
• Instead of M&M’s, you could use any small emoji candies! I’ve found seen some emoji conversation hearts and emoji gummies that would be fun. You could cut the sticks off of Emoji Lollipops and place the candy in the bark.
• Emoji edible cake decorations would work great!
Watch us make this fun and simple treat in the video below.
–>Please subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE
5 Minute Emoji Chocolate Bark
- 12 oz Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 cup Emoji M&M's
- 1/4 cup heart candy sprinkles
- Melt a large glass bowl full of vanilla almond bark for about 1 minute in the microwave. Stir and melt for 30-60 more seconds and stir until creamy.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Emoji M&M's and heart candy sprinkles onto the melted chocolate.
- Let candy harden, cut into pieces and serve.
Originally published on January 13, 2017
You might also like these Emoji Party Ideas!