Hosting a party with friends and family for Easter? You’ll love this easy craft and pretty table decor from Nancy at A to Zebra Celebrations.
Hello! Nancy here from A to Zebra Celebrations! I’m excited to show you this simple, inexpensive DIY Easter picket fence basket.
- 4 picket fences from Hobby Lobby
- 1 unfinished square wood from Hobby Lobby (located right by the picket fences)
- Moss or green Easter grass
- 1 piece of foam from Dollar Tree (not pictured)
- Ribbon or ric-rac
- Wood glue
- Spray paint
- Spray paint your wood square for the bottom in white to match the picket fences.
- Add glue on the edges and place your picket fence around each side.
- Glue your foam inside the basket. I did this with my glue gun.
- Decorate with ribbon or ric rac.
You are all done. Enjoy these step-by-step photos. It’s such a fun and simple craft!
You can add eggs, candy, or a cute carrot centerpiece like mine that I found at a garage sale for $.5o cents.
Thanks for sharing such a cute craft idea Nancy!
Do you want to host a party, but not crafty or have the time to make your own decorations? Be sure to visit Nancy’s shop, My Party is Over, for great party supplies and decor at terrific prices!
Nancy Pfeifer is a talented mom and party planner from Arizona and founder of A to Zebra Celebrations and MyPartyIsOver.com, a place for everyone who loves to recycle and reuse party decor. She loves planning parties for her two daughters! Follow Nancy on Facebook and Twitter.
I love this idea! I have all my supplies ready to try it out! Thanks for the tutorial
Thank you for the sweet comments!
Thanks for the great ideas. Kindest regards
what a great idea. Love the look of the carrot!
Oh, that is just way too cute. I can’t believe Easter’s just around the corner. Didn’t it only become 2012 the other day????? Zoiks!
PS I like the upside down balloons too.
Awesome idea- thanks
I love the balloons over your table. Such a fun touch! Great job.
Comments are closed.