Last updated on November 22nd, 2014 at 08:07 am
My Grandma Chunkie made this Chocolate Pie for me each Thanksgiving. She was an amazing baker and always made 5-6 different pies each Thanksgiving, but I never liked them. This fast and easy chocolate pie was something she whipped up special for me! Now I make it each year for my kids. They love it!
I think I have written about this recipe many times on my blog, but it’s so easy and good, that I had to share it again!
Chocolate Filling Ingredients
- Two 1.55 oz Hershey candy bars (sometimes I add three candy bars as shown above in the photo)
- 18 large marshmallows cut up
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream
1. Melt candy bar and marshmallows in milk over low fire until smooth. Let cool.
2. Stir in one 9 oz. Cool Whip into chocolate mixture.
3. Pour into baked pie shell and keep cool until ready to serve.
4. Spoon a large helping of cool whip on your slice of pie!
See my easy trick for rolling pie crust.