I was walking around Walmart and found this cool product I thought I’d share with you. Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but I’ve never seen cookies you can color! How fun are these Color-a-Cookies… can you guess which one I colored?
They are black and white decorated sugar cookies with edible food markers.
If you can find them in your local store, they have some patriotic ones that would be perfect for kids at the 4th of July party!
I like these ideas Color-a- Cookie suggests trying with your food coloring markers:
- Use your markers to make cool designs on your ice-cream cone!
- Decorate a piece of pita bread to look like a ship. Stuff it with your favorite coldcuts and set out to sea!
- Write your name on a marshmallow, graham cracker or cookie wafer. Use your creation as a seating card at your next birthday party!
- Draw a monster face on a marshmallow. Squish it down & watch the face flatten and bulge. It’s Ooey Gooey fun!
- Draw eye-balls on marshmallows and wear them on your fingers. Frighten away any bullies in your class!
- Using short bread cookies, draw simple shapes (stars, circles, squares, or smiley faces) on the flat side of the cookie. Remember to make 2 of each design! Flip them over and you have a match game good enough to eat! Just flip a cookie and find it’s match–you get to eat both–simple as that!
Have a great weekend! Don’t forget to enter The Celebration Shoppe giveaway.
[ad#Google 300 Square]
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I just thought they were really cool cookies!