Fall is always a great time to create fun food ideas and these cute Candy Corn Themed Fruit Snack Bags are perfect for Fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving class parties at school. This is also a great way to get the kids to eat a healthy snack instead of your typical party treats.
I’m excited that Jill is back at Living Locurto making these cute treats for us! They are so easy and will take you just minutes to create. Enjoy this cute treat idea!
How to Make Candy Corn Themed Fruit Snacks
- 1 can of pineapple (rings or chunks)
- clementines or manderins
- mini marshmallows
- icing bags (cone shaped)
- raffia (Fall colors)
- Open up an icing bag and put a handful of mini marshmallows in the bottom.
- Peel a clementine and separate the slices.
- Top the marshmallows with the clementine slices.
- Add your pineapple chunks on top (a couple of rings).
- Twist the top of the bag and tie a few strands of raffia into a bow to secure.
- Repeat with your remaining bags.
Now how easy was that? Please share with your friends if you like this!
You might also like these sweet treats…
Jill’s new book “Wild Eats & Adorable Treats” is filled with 40 Animal-inspired meals & snacks for kids. Don’t miss out on this adorable book!