Free Printable iPhone Valentine

Cute iPhone Valentine. Free Printable by Amy Locurto of

I’m so excited about my iPhone Free Printable Valentine!! I seriously had to pry these out of my children’s hands to take photos. Your kids will love them also for Valentine’s Day!

Cute iPhone Valentine. Free Printable by Amy Locurto of #Valentine

I got this fun idea when my daughter was using my new iPhone packaging as a play phone. I love my iPhone, so making cute icons for these valentines were so much fun!

Just print, cut and wrap around a box of Brach’s Candy Hearts. Attach by using double stick tape or a glue stick.

**Please print a test page to make sure this design works with your candy boxes before printing numerous copies. As the candy packaging changes each year, some candy packages might not be the correct size for this file. I found a box of 8 candy heart boxes for around $3 at my local craft store.

Cute iPhone Valentine. Free Printable by Amy Locurto of #Valentine

Download the Free Printable iPhone Valentine.

UPDATE: This Valentine has been updated so it has a generic date and will work for all Valentine’s Days to come!

For personal use only ©2011-2014 Please read the Terms of Use in the sidebar before taking a photo from this website.

Become an Exclusive Member of Living Locurto for more holiday printables and special templates for bloggers. Click the image below to learn more.

Exclusive Party Printable Designs and more from Amy at!

You might also like this iPad Valentine Box Free Printable to hold school Valentine cards.

Make a personalized Valentine's Day Card Holder with a Free Printable iPad Valentine and a cereal box!

Check out these cute printables too!

Living Locurto Facebook Page

Free Printable iPhone Valentine for Kids!

About Amy Locurto

Amy is a creative mom of two and graphic designer. When she's not working on Living Locurto, she's busy designing Printable Party Supplies and working on I Heart Faces, her photography blog. Find Amy on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.

1. Kim Velzy Farinella says:

Hi Amy! I bought the conversation hearts to do this but this year's boxed conversation hearts are .75 oz instead of one oz so the printable is too large. :-( Is there any way to shrink it down? Thanks!

• You could reduce the size in your printer settings. There is usually a percentage you set something to print at… try reducing it 80% and see if that helps. Thanks!

2. Regular printer paper or card stock?

3. I love your designs and ideas. I think they are great. GREAT WORK AMY

4. What a crafty idea, I think you might be on to something here. iPhone + Candy I can't think of anything kids love more. Great job Amy :)

5. can’t seem to download the printable :(

6. jenn knehans says:

I love this Valentine, but I can’t seem to download it. It gets 3/4 a way on the status bar and then stops. I’m so bummed!

7. Thank you for all your cool printables! My daughter LOVES this iPhone one. The Brach’s Conversation Hearts (Classic Flavors) is a 1 oz. box but is too big for the printable. I have been cutting everything and putting them on the box. The kids won’t mind it. :-) Maybe I set it up to print out wrong. Thank you!

8. Its confusing..

9. Thank you for sharing! My kids will love this!

10. Thanks so much!!

11. I got the smaller boxes of conversation hearts, 5 in a package for $1 at Walmart. (.75 oz. as opposed to the normal 1 oz boxes). I shrunk the ipod wrapper down to 80% on my priter and it fit perfectly. Thank you. So much fun!

12. Can you sent the free printable to my E-mail? I can’t get it to finish downloading. Someone told me to try that. I would really like to get it. Any other suggestions how I can get it to download.
    I would appreciate any help.

13. Can you send the free printable of the my iphone valentine to my e-mail? It won’t finish downloading and someone told me to try that.
    I would really like to get it. Any other ideas?

14. Thanks for sharing! This is awesome!

15. My daughter LOVES this but I’m having a hard time finding the Brach’s. Is there any way that you could email me an unprotected one so that I can adjust the size. I’ve tried making a scaled down copy but the color gets messed up. Thanks for your help!

16. Love it – thanks for updating. I can’t wait to try this out and will stock up on printer ink LOL. So cute!

17. For some reason it won’t upload on my work computer but will on my home. So try another computer. It might be the browser.

18. Hi Amy. I love your Iphone Valentine and my son is super excited to make these for his class. Would you be able to update the date to say Tuesday? Thank you so much and great work with this printable!!!

19. I love the Iphone Valentine Printable but it won’t download. I have tried several times. Any suggestions anyone :)
    Thank you in adavance for any assistance anyone can give. My kids are super psyched about this. If it doesn’t work I guess I am going to have to figure out how to do something like this…ugh;)

21. These are so awesome! I know you are really busy so Is there any way you could share the password with me so I can change the day of the week myself? I promise not share the password and this is for my 3 kids and their classmates only.

22. Hi- I know you are super busy, but I am trying to update the day of the week on the date app for this printable. Is there any way you could share the password with me so I can do it myself? I promise not to distribute these to anyone but my son’s 2 nd grade class…

23. I found the brachs brand at target. The boxes are a different color, but same size as last year.

• You don’t happen to be in ca, do you? I have looked all over for this brand and can’t seem to find it. Target is my last resort…

• I bought the Brach’s from Target today too. Printed one out and it seems like the box is a tad big. It still works, but wondering if someone already reduced the size to fit the smaller boxes this year?

• I ended up finding the brachs at target here in northern cal. The box looks nothing like the one pictured from last year, but it fits the wrapper to a ‘t’. Plus, you could choose bw reg convo hearts or tart convo hearts- and 8 boxes for $2. Yay!

24. Anonymous says:

I used regular paper. Works great. Card stock is too thick.

25. Right-Click on the link to save….

26. Help! Why won’t it download :( Anyone else get this to work?

27. Quick question: Did you print on card stock or just regular copy paper? The black ink seems to rub off of the card stock and the copy paper seems too flimsy… just curious which you used.
    My box is a bit smaller than the template also but the little bit of overhang isn’t too much of a problem.
    Can’t wait for my son to hand these out to his class. Thanks!

28. Helena Stacey says:

I was so excited to make these for my boys to hand out on Valentine’s Day. I bought the Brach’s 1oz. conversation hearts at AC Moore and the template does not fit properly. I read that the sizing of the box changed this year. Do you know what I could possibly substitute? Thanks!

29. Simorn Marchesotti says:

Love the iPhone printable, but I can’t get it to download. Is there another link? Would love to recreate for my girls and their friends!

30. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE IPHONE WRAP. But the PDF wont download completely. Is there any way you can send the pdf to my e-mail. I would be forever grateful. My kids are SOOOO excited to do this for their friends!

Thanks! Tammy

31. If you could please just update the day to Tuesday, my son would be most grateful!! You are so creative- his classmates will LOVE these!!!

32. Thank you so much for the this SUPER COOL FREE printable! My son is an iphone junkie and will LOVE taking these to school for Valentine’s day!

33. I found some of the 1 oz. box of the hearts at Dollar Tree, 5 in a pack for a $1

34. Hi Amy! We thought your iPhone printable valentine was FABulous and featured it at our blog, MPM School Supplies Blog (a support blog we created for our customers – parents and teachers alike – to assist them in finding creative and kid-friendly lessons, crafts, and more!).

You can find the full feature here:

We were sure to give idea/photo credit, as well as a link back to your site, but we’d love for you to take a look at it. If there are any problems, we’ll be certain to take down the feature immediately!

Thanks so much,

Kayla Johnson

35. Yay! Thanks for the tip of right-clicking and saving it – it worked! I’ve got it printed out, and it’s adorable! Thank you so much~

36. I was able to get the candy kisses to download but the iphone covers wont complete! I don’t know…..

37. I would really like to have to have the Iphone valentine wrap…. but it wont come up and download all the way. I gets stuck at 761.8….. can it be emailed or sent to me some how?! Thanks

38. I posted on your facebook page too, but wanted your readers to know that the Brach’s conversation hearts have been re-packaged this year and the box is about 1/4″ too big for the printout. I think we’ll just use them anyways :) Kids aren’t gonna care! hehehe

39. I get “There was an error downloading a page. A file I/O error has occurred.” every time I try to download it. Yes, I have Adobe.
    Thank you!

40. It worked for me. It’s a pdf, so you have to have Adobe on your pc to open it. Adobe is free, so download that.

41. Love this!! Do you plan on updating the template for the new size of Brach’s boxes and for the date (VDay on a Tuesday) this year?

42. Kristi Newton says:

Can’t get the iphone Valentine to print…or even show up for that matter :( Can you send it to me in an email?

43. I was trying to print out your adorable iPod valentines but it won’t print. Is it still available? Thank you!

44. colleen doctorian says:

I am unable to open the prinable pdf. Is it still available?

Thanks, Collen

45. Love this! I was fooled….
    Thought you got yourself an app… :)

46. I’m having trouble downloading the iPhone Valentine to print. Have any hints? I think this is adorable, and I’d love to make one for my husband!

47. kristie martin says:

can this be changed to tuesday the 14th

48. Love this! My sister and her fiance are glued to their Iphones 24/7 this is the perfect valentine for the both of them 😀

49. Martha McInnish says:

The iphone is so cute. Would love to use it for Valentine this year. Could Monday be changed to Tuesday

50. Martha McInnish says:

The iphone printable is so cute. Would love to use it for Valentines this year. Is it possible Monday might be changed to Tuesday

51. Thanks Amy!

52. Becky Boggio says:

These are super cute! If my daughter doesn’t want to use them I am going to give them out at work myself! :)

53. How do i download iphone valentine? i downloaded firefox, but i cannot figure it out

54. I just saw your suggestion to try firefox. I did and was able to download!!!

• I am unable to download the iphone Valentine printable! Any way you could email it to me? Thanks!

55. I tried to download these but all I got was a blank page. Are they still available for download?

56. Is it still possible to download this cute idea for 2012? I have tried and there is no image. Perhaps it is too late?

57. Thank You!!

• Veronica McGee says:

Hi Amy! When I tried to download, all I got was a blank screen. Was the iPhone Valentine removed? This is such a great idea!!! Please tell me I didn’t miss the deadline to download for free. :-(

58. Wow! I LOVE this…and, most importantly I know my Little Women are going to LOVE this! I can’t thank you enough…you are helping to make an awesome Valentine’s Day! :)

59. I finally got the download to work! YAY!!!! Thanks for sharing this.

60. Thank you, thank you, thank you! My nine year-old told me Thursday afternoon that he needed about 20 valentines to pass out the next day! I showed him your design on my phone while we were in the store and his face lit up! We bought the candy and came home to print the images on some glossy paper I already had on hand. He was SO excited to hand them out at school. Valentine’s Day can be a hard holiday to personalize for boys, so thank you so much for making my little man’s day!

61. I bundled these with Nerds and Smarties in giftbags and I think they turned out SO cute!! Thanks!

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

63. Thank you so much for this printable. My sons are over the moon about these because they’ve become die-hard iPhone lovers. Sixty boxes are ready to be given out tomorrow.

Fwiw, I bought the Brach’s boxes at Target & they fit perfectly.

64. Just made these for my 10-year old’s class valentines. She is so excited and they turned out great. Thanks for sharing your talents!

65. Too cute! iphone conversation heart box cover printable via @thelegacylady

66. RT @TheDIYDish: CUTEST Valentine printable ever…especially for the older kids! Free download from @livinglocurto

67. RT @TheDIYDish: CUTEST Valentine printable ever…especially for the older kids! Free download from @livinglocurto

68. RT @TheDIYDish: CUTEST Valentine printable ever…especially for the older kids! Free download from @livinglocurto

69. CUTEST Valentine printable ever…especially for the older kids! Free download from @livinglocurto

70. Sent my kids off this morning with these cute printable valentines to hand out at their Vday parties! @livinglocurto

71. i’m back. i had sadly given up doing them because i couldn’t find the right size box anywhere, all of them were short or too thick/long. but TODAY i was looking for something else and FOUND the correct boxes!! yay! :) (@Target) — not all of them had it, i went to another target the first round and it did not have those boxes.

72. These are nice & all… but Android ones would be nice too. Pretty please? :) Sent to your site by Bearable Deals on FB. Love her page & love your site… thinking I will be living on them from now on. :)

73. I love this and so does my fourth grader. Is there anyway to print this as a photograph like at Sam’s club, so it is shiny and thick? I’m not super photoshop, etc. savvy, but wonder if this is possible. Thanks!

74. QUESTION for all you who have done this:

Have you guys been printing with cardstock or regular paper? Thinking cardstock looks nicer but is it too stiff? :)

75. You just made my 11 year-old incredibly happy! Thank you, thank you for saving me tons of time and $. I can’t wait to share your post with my readers.

Incedentally, I was totally inspired by your idea and created a iPod Nano version for my younger daughter. Here’s the link if you’d like to check it out.

Thanks again for sharing, Amy. I’m a big fan!

76. iPhone Valentine – Free Printable | Living Locurto – FREE Printables, recipes, party ideas and crafts. via @AddThis

77. this is so cute! i <3 it. i printed a test page to take with me to the store for sizing purposes and unfortunately NONE of the boxes at seven different stores fit the template. although it DID fit a pack of hubba bubba gum LOL. so i won't be able to use it.
    you're amazing for creating this and sharing it with us, thank you. ~farrah

78. Thank you SO much for this! My 9 year old has been having a hard time because he’s supposed to bring Valentines to school but doesn’t like any of them at the store (awkward age) I’m so thankful he LOVES this one! :) It will be the coolest Valentine in class, for sure.

79. When I tried to open my saved PDF it said the file was corrupted and would not open and when I print straight from the site it comes out to small. What am I doing wrong?

80. Hi Amy, I read that you might be able to resize the iphone pic to fit another brand. I inadvertantly purchased the 1 oz boxes of Sweethearts made by Necco – the dimensions of the box are 3 1/2 in high x 2 3/8 in wide with the sides being 11/16 – so if I did the math right accounting for both the front, back, 2 sides and a flap the total dimensions would be:
    3 1/2 by 6 7/16

If you could resize easily that would be great – otherwise I’ll exchange the candy for the Brach’s. THANKS SO MUCH!

81. Thanks for the tips to download this – I was having troubles, too! Love this!

82. Love this Amy! What kind of paper did you use to print these? Your photo looks like they have a bit of gloss to them. Thanks!

83. okayyyy! I figured it out… if you try to open with explorer, it won’t load, it’s just a black screen in Adobe. I opened it with Safari and it came up just fine!!!

84. I can’t get this to print or download either.

85. I can’t get the printable to load on PDF…

86. Does anybody know where to get this particular brand? I don’t have a Publix here in NJ and I went to 6 different stores today and couldn’t find any. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

87. I found the 1 oz boxes at Publix for $2.19 for 8. I got some double sided tape to help tape it down. I’m printing them now and apparently am running out of red ink, so the red looks pink on some of them but that’s ok – I will just give those to the girls. Thanks so much for creating & sharing such a cute printable!

88. Sami Powell says:

LOVE these! Showed them to my two girls and they are so excited to hand them out at school!

One question…Wondering if others are printing on regular paper ar cardstock?

89. Sami Powell says:

LOVE these! Should them to my two girls and they are so excited to hand them out at school!

One question…Wondering if others are printing on regular paper ar cardstock?

90. Love this, but can’t get it to download. Using Explorer.

91. The file is black and blank? Help?

92. eiram'smom says:

I LOVE THIS!!! My 5 year old who loves his iPod touch loved this idea. I made one today and we will be making many more for Valentine’s. I was lucky enought to find 4 packs of Brach’s for 75 cents! THANK YOU!!!!

93. These are awesome! I’m featuring them in my Friday Favorites tomorrow!

94. @alisonlewis have you seen the iphone valentine? so easy!

95. I can’t get it to download for me, it’s blank when I click on the link and the pdf pops up?

96. thank you! now to look for the candy

97. thank you! now to look for the cancy

98. Katherine says:

These are adorable, but the file won’t download. It says it has an I/O error. Is this a problem on my computer, or the download???

99. I absolutely love these! My daughter will think they are so cool! I tried to download the pdf and am getting a message that there is something wrong with the file. I have the latest version of Adobe. Am I doing something wrong?

100. My daughter LOVES my iPhone so when I saw this adorable valentine I couldn’t help but show her. Now the only problem is she can’t wait to hand them out at school. : ) My son loves them too but is a bit hesitant to distribute them since it says “I like U” on the back. Lol Thanks for sharing!

101. I can’t find the brach’s 1oz boxes anywhere. Any suggestions as to where I can find some?

102. I hope you don’t mind I added a link to this on my post of the regular valentine cell phone (not as colorful) with the text message saying “i just called 2 say i luv u”. Funny we did this the same week. Like you said, great minds think alike.

103. OK… just went through the comments and saw where other people were having this problem. You suggested they save and then open, but I’m not given the option to “save or open”. It just automatically tries to open. hmmmm…

104. I LOVE these! They are wonderful! I can’t get the pdf to come up in acrobat though. It says that it times out. Could you possibly email it to me?

105. Cute! I made Iphone valentines myself last year for my son and they were a huge hit! Yours turned out great as well!

106. I featured your post in the I’m Lovin’ It wrap up post! Thanks for linking up Amy!

107. These are soooooooo cute! Thanks for the great Valentine’s Day cuties!

108. How about ilove these printables 😉

I featured them on my FREEDAY Friday post!

109. Thank you! So cute and clever!

110. LOVE these! What a super cute & easy VDay idea. My kids are going to go crazy for these.

111. This is the coolest. I want to go get some conversation hearts now to make these. Thank you for sharing.

112. Love, love, love. How creative!! Have to share!!

113. I just printed like 20 copies of these only to find out it doesn’t even fit a 1 oz box of brach’s =( its too small. can you please edit it so it will print to size. thanks.

• these aren’t the same size as the 1oz box of brachs. =(

• @KIM,

It fits the Brachs Candy Boxes pictured above in the photos. I bought a box of 8 at a craft store. They have an open widow where you can see the heart candies. I think it was $3 for the box of 8. It says 1 oz on the box. If you have another package of Brachs, it might not fit… I only measured to this specific one because they came a pack of 8.

• @KIM,
      If you email me a photo of the box you have and the dimensions, I’ll try to re-size because some people might not be able to find the box I have in the photo. Thanks!

• it’s the same exact one in the picture.. it came in a pack of 8 also.. says 1 oz(28g) on the box. =(

• i printed it at 100% exact size.

• @kim,

Sorry, I’m not sure how to help. Here is what I just did:

I just tested it and it worked correctly for me. My candy box is slightly smaller than 2.5″ wide and 4″ high. Which is the exact size of my design. My file printed that size as well. Although when I clicked the link, it opened in my browser and the print settings were automatically set to “page scaling”- Shrink to Printable Area. I changed that to NONE.

When I saved it to my computer and opened it in Adobe Acrobat, the setting was set to NONE. So it printed no problem.

You might try saving the file to your computer and downloading the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I tested this on a Mac in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. Not sure how it works in Explorer?

Maybe you could try printing at 105%-110% to see if that works for you? Sorry for the trouble:-(

114. These are just the latest things in your great collection of things for us. Thanks so much!

What is the best paper to print these on? Also what paper would be best for your damask valentine printables?
    Love your stuff!

115. This is seriously one of my favorite things I have seen so far Valentine’s related! Genius! Thank you so much for sharing!

116. RT @jenjentrixie: Have you seen this adorable iphone Valentine printable from @livinglocurto? My kids are going love

117. RT @jenjentrixie: Have you seen this adorable iphone Valentine printable from @livinglocurto? My kids are going love

118. Super Cute! Love ’em!!! Thanks!

119. Regina Martelloni says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! I have printed the Valentines for my kids’ classes and I now have a VERY ROCKIN’ WALLPAPER FOR MY iPhone!!!! It scares me to know that you have so many fantastic ideas in that head of yours!!!! Keep ’em comin’!!!!!!

120. You are so talented and creative! I don’t know who is more excited- my daughters or ME! Thank you so much!!!

121. Anonymous says:

thanks for sharing…these are so cute! My daughter can’t wait to give them to her classmates!

122. Oops! Wrong blog! YOUR iPhone wrappers are awesome! LOL Oh my…SORRY! They are still featured on my blog today!

123. I love these! “You are the cheese to my macaroni” is pricless! I featured them on my blog today:

Thanks for your craftiness!

124. SUPER freaking cute! RT @livinglocurto: Enjoy this new freebie I made… iPhone Valentine

125. LOVE it Amy!!! We are going to use these for sure this year. Adorable!!!

126. Thanks Amy, I’ll give it a try!

127. I love these but I have a (dumb?) question. If I print this–with the black back won’t that just about empty my ink cartridge?

128. Amy you rock!! I love these. I am going to make them for my staff. They all have iPhones they will get a kick out of them. I love your emails they always make me smle.

Have a great day!

129. I signed up sometime ago and received your email updates for about a month and have suddenly stopped receiving them in the last 2 weeks. What gives?!?! I miss my emails from Amy Locurto!!!

130. Oh my! Too cute!!

131. Clare Groninga says:

These are so fun. The kids will love them, the adults will love them – they are great all-around!

132. Stephanie says:

I know why you have my favorite blog. It’s because you can read my mind. I checked the mail an hour ago, breezed through a Current catlog and they have a MP3 player valentine. I thought, that is kinda cute, but I had rather have an iphone. Wa La, I checked email and there it was. Thank you so much.

133. You are so clever! People are seriously going to love these!! Thanks so much, I may have to post these later this week. I’ll let you know!

134. These are soo great!

135. Seriously, seriously cute!!!

136. If I hadn't already decided on fire truck valentines, I'd be printing these iPhone valentines! Free! (via @livinglocurto)

137. RT @livinglocurto: If you're a Mac lover like me… I made this for you! iPhone Valentine – Free Printable #craft

138. very, very cool… you are amazing.
    Happy Day

139. I just made the family fun iPod’s yesterday and it was more work for Mom then the kids. My kids can actually make thses on their own. Thanks for sharing!

140. That has got to be the coolest valentine idea ever Amy! Awesome!!

141. Very cool, Amy! I’m sure the kids will LOVE these!

142. Thank you for these great printables! I have been looking for more ideas for the kids for our Valentine’s day countdown, and this is perfect!

143. These are brilliantly creative–love them!

144. WOW! These are adorable! The best printable Valentine’s I have seen this year! You are incredibly talented and generous! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog! I can’t wait to show my 2nd grader after school. I know she will love them. Now we have a fun craft to make for her friends at school! Thank YOU!

145. I love, Love, LOVE these! iPhones for Mrs. Baker’s class!!

146. This isn’t downloading for me. Can you think of what I could be doing wrong? Thanks

• I’m having the same issue with the wallpapers.

• @Tammy, I’m having the same problem. It keeps saying there is an I/O error. I don’t even know what that means. Can anyone help?

• Hi girls. I meant to come back and say that I figured it out in case someone else had the same problem. For some reason I had to choose save and then after it saved I chose open and it opened just fine. I had forgotten that my computer does that every so often. Not sure why. Hope that helps.

147. LOVE! My son is very excited about doing this for his class and he’s hard to impress ;). Thanks so much for sharing!

148. Loooove this! I just shared with my Facebook friends! Thanks so much!

149. love this!!
    Just shared with my readers on my Facebook page :)

150. I LOVE these so much I had to feature you on my blog this morning:

151. this is awesome! my son thinks this is the coolest ever!

152. Awesome! Thanks!

153. That is the cutest thing ever!! Thanks for sharing!!

154. I LOVE it!!!! and I just dowloaded one of the iPad wallpapers!! Thanks Amy!

1. […] And of course, the best “art” of all, a project that Bella made for me at preschool. She has dozens of cards and pictures in hiding for the BIG DAY! THE VALENTINE CARD PROJECT…Ok, I like to do different things, but I also can’t do things that take forever…because my little ones just don’t have the patience for it… yet! So, I found a project on one of my favorite sites, and had to share it with you. It is a Sweetheart box of candy, wrapped in iPod paper – and it looks real! It couldn’t be easier – and I can’t tell you how excited my kids were to be giving away iPod’s to all their friends! iPhone Valentine free printable! […]

2. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

3. […] to find that all the little ipod printables were old school ipods. (See what I mean? And here. And here’s what I was going to do til I realized they wouldn’t fit the boxes I bought).  Besides, I […]

4. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

5. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover Printable […]

6. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

7. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

8. […] iPhone Candy Box Cover Printable […]

9. […] to give your sweetheart candy AND a new iPhone? Now you can! Pick up these FREE printables over at LivingLocurto, designed by Amy […]

10. […] Living Locurto iPhone Printable Valentine I can’t tell you how much I love these little printables that turns a box of conversation […]

11. […] and made them for my niece and nephews, as well as my kids. You can download and print them from Living Locurto. They look very realistic when wrapped around a box of conversation hearts. They suck up the ink, […]

12. […] these pretend iPhone’s sooo cute?! This free printable fits over Brach’s Candy […]

13. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

14. […] Instructions with a free printable from {here}. […]

15. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

16. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

17. […] a cute Valentine’s Day idea! Simply print out this fun and FREE iPhone Valentine and wrap it around a box of candy hearts or small boxed gift. So […]

18. […] over and download this super fun FREE Printable iPhone Valentine! Just print, cut and wrap around a box of Brach’s Candy Hearts! SO […]

19. […] iPhone Valentine Printable – Living Locurto […]

20. […] 3. Custom Candy Wrapper:  Design your own candy bar wrapper or use this free printable template pictured from AnythingbutPerfect. :) You basically just print, cut and glue! These are great to give out as gifts. You can download the mustache wrappers I designed by clicking here. 4. iPhone Valentine Candy Wrapper:  I thought this was so awesome! These are a perfect for your nerd sweetie. 😀 You can find a free version of the iPhone template here. […]

21. […] @ TidyMom} {Sugar Cookie Pops @ This Little Nest}    {iPhone Valentine @ Living Locurto} {Fabric Fortune Cookie Valentines @ Coco and Cocoa}  {Raspberry Meringue Drops […]

22. […] Scrabble Grams. Gift your techie some spruced up conversation hearts by printing out an awesome iPhone-inspired cover. Or dress up those cute candies, cookies, etc in a festive printable Valentine’s […]

23. […] also came from the Internet.  She loves her iPod and when she saw this free printable on Living Locurto she knew exactly what she was going to do for her Valentines.  This clever Conversation Heart box […]

24. […] Lastly – and I ALMOST didn’t do this – I made these cute iphone candy boxes with a free printable from this awesome website: Living Locurto. […]

25. […] Scrabble Grams. Gift your techie some spruced up conversation hearts by printing out an awesome iPhone-inspired cover. Or dress up those cute candies, cookies, etc in a festive printable Valentine’s […]

26. […] are so cute and smart looking. They are made with a free printable from: and it is then wrapped around a mini-box of conversation hearts. It is a larger file and takes […]

27. […] For the tech savvy teen or sweeties, the iPhone and iPad Valentines from Living […]

28. […] Amy from Living Locurto has created a great iPhone Valentine printable to cover a box of candy hearts. Too cute!  She got this fun idea when her daughter was using her new iPhone packaging as a play phone. This is a great project to do with your kids for them to take to school. [Get the printable] […]

29. […] 1 – Benjamin Moore Paint Sample (Valid through 2/28/2012) 2 – Lipton Tea Recipe Book 3 – Sweets for Your Sweet – Valentine’s Day Cookbook 4 – 15 Slow Cooker Recipes from Family Circle 5 – The Rules of Money: How To Make It and How To Hold On to It, Expanded Edition by Templar Richard 6 – 21 Valentine’s Craft Ideas for Kids 7 – Presenting To Win: The Art of Telling Your Story, Updated and Expanded Edition by Jerry Weissman 8 – Jimmy the Racing Frog by M. Sterling Jones 9 – The Good Life by Charles Colson 10 – The Clever Detective by Linsay Lanier 11 – Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 of JoAnn and Vicki’s Favorite Recipes by Gooseberry Patch 12 – Purex Triple Action Detergent 13 – Lego Club Magazine Subscription (Children 7yrs. & up) 14 – Quaker Oatmeal Squares 15 – Valentine’s Day On A Dime eBook 16 – Ladybug Blue by Laura Yirak 17 – Valentine’s Day Mailbox 18 – Mr. Food Valentine’s Day Cookbook 19 – Special Dinners for Two (Easy Recipes from Scratch) by Marie L’Esperance 20 – iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

30. […] – Special Dinners for Two (Easy Recipes from Scratch) by Marie L’Esperance 20 – iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover Thanks Savings Lifestyle**Remember that free offers can go quickly or the companies have the right […]

31. […] Day CookbookSpecial Dinners for Two (Easy Recipes From Scratch) by Marie L’EsperanceiPhone Valentine Boxed Candy CoverThanks Savings Lifestyle!Related posts:Freebie Roundup 1/19Freebie Roundup 1/27Freebie Roundup […]

32. […] the cutest things I’ve seen lately for Valentines Day!  Head over and print off the cutest iPhone Candy Box Wrapper!  Simply pick up a few of the boxes of message hearts, and wrap this around it! What an adorable […]

33. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover  […]

34. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

35. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover Print Friendly by Tammy on February 3rd, 2012 in Freebies […]

36. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

37. […] iphone valentine from Living Locurto […]

38. […] from Family Fun and an iPhone valentine {with FREE printable, how fabulous is that?!} from Amy at Living Locurto! Photo Source: […]

39. […] a tight budget? No problem. Here is a Free Printable iPhone Valentine from Living Locurto. Just print, cut and wrap around a box of Brach’s Candy Hearts. Attach by using double stick […]

40. […] to my girlfriends, just because it’s fun.) I especially love the iPhone printable by Living Locurto, it’s so […]

41. […] I hope the daughter loves it too. They will probably be going to the office with me at any rate. Living Locurto offers the free printable for you to use as […]

42. […] Wired To Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy by Dev Patnaik10 – iPhone Valentine Box Candy Cover11 – Taster’s Choice Sample12 – Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food Sample13 – Shout […]

43. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

44. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

45. […]  iPhone Valentine Box Candy Cover […]

46. […] iPhone Valentine Box Candy Cover […]

47. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

48. […] iPhone Valentine Boxed Candy Cover […]

49. […] AuthorsWired to Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy by Dev PatnaikiPhone Valentine Boxed Candy CoverTaster’s Choice SampleRachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food SampleShout Color Catcher SampleCafe Escapes […]

50. […] sister, since she did the famous i-pod valentines last year. I’d better not show them the new i-phone valentines Amy designed, or they may not be excited about the photoshoot I’m dreaming up borrowing techniques from […]

51. […] here to download your free printable from Living Locurto to make your […]

52. […] is my favorite free printable iPod Valentine for your kids.   Super cute from Living Locurto!  Wow!  Nice […]

53. […] For Grace, we did these iPhone printables wrapped around a box of Brach’s conversation hearts.  You can find the printable HERE […]

54. […] 4!  Are you kidding me?  And it has candy hearts inside?  My friends will totally die!”  Click here to see her […]

55. […] iPhone valentine cards – These are so clever! The card wraps around a box of candy to look like an iPhone. I was completely fooled, thinking (for longer than I’d like to admit) that the blog was selling a new wall paper for iPhones. Only after I began to read the post did I figure out that it was actually a printable. […]

56. […] quick and clever Valentine’s Day gifts check out this free printable from Living Locurto that makes a box of conversation hearts to look like a Valentine themed […]

57. […] from  Martha Stewart; So Sweet printables from Love the Day at Catch My Party; a very clever iPhone Valentine from Living Locurto; printable Valentine’s Day tags from Draw It Modern; Valentine’s […]

58. […] kids are past the school Valentines age.  These iPhone Valentine printables from Living Locurto make me wish that wasn’t so.  I might have to make these for […]

59. […] I’ve already bought several boxes of conversation hearts to make some  iPhone Valentines with the Free Printable from @LivingLocurto […]

60. […] Living Locurto has given Valentine’s a modern twist […]

61. […] Living Locurto has given Valentine’s a modern twist […]

Hide me
Sign up now for Free Printables, Recipes and More Fun Ideas Right to Your Inbox!
Name: Email:
Show me
Living Locurto is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to products.