Do you love Valentine’s Day? I do!! Red is one of my most favorite colors and my girls love “Crush” soda. As I was walking around the craft store, I came across cute little bottles of crush soda with candy inside. My mind was immediately rolling with cute ideas for a kids Valentine’s day party! The “Love Crush” theme was on my schedule stat!
For a party such as this, I like to borrow things from friends and neighbors. I also shop at garage sales and Goodwill. I made the hearts garland hanging on the desserts table and the red table runner is from my etsy store.
There are so many great details to this party. Have fun browsing through the photos and be sure to visit the great vendors who contributed to the sweetness!
Custom made “love crush” marshmallows on a stick were my favorite! Thank you to The Marshmallow Studio for these beautiful creations!
I made a ribbon garland as the backdrop to hang behind the kissing booth….LOVE it!
Download the FREE Conversation Hearts Printable Here.
A big thanks to Summerlyn from MemoriesToo for providing this great free printable!
A special THANK YOU to all of the wonderful vendors!
This party is a team effort and I could never take all the credit for it! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Party Credits & Vendors
- Party by A to Zebra Celebrations
- Photography by Beba Photography
- Ribbon Garland & Table Runner from A to Zebra Celebrations
- Invitations and printables by MemoriesToo
- Custom marshmallows by The Marshmallow Studio
- Cupcakes, jello and strawberries by Crissy G Events
- Cake and cookies by Inspired Occasions
- Bow favors by Crissy G Designs.
- Cupcake Stands by Cupcake Stand
- Favor boxes and paper straws from CakeAndKids.com
- Girls shirts by The Lucky Princess
- Headband by Vintage Rose Wraps
- Bracelets by Miss Coco Designs
Nancy Pfeifer is a talented mom and party planner from Arizona and founder of A to Zebra Celebrations and MyPartyIsOver.com, a place for everyone who loves to recycle and reuse party decor. She loves planning parties for her two daughters! Follow Nancy on Facebook and Twitter.
This is such a wonderful collection. Everything looks so cute. They would make any party with kids look adorable. Thank you for the printable. They look awesome.
Oh you had me at red chevron…….
I love the bright colors! So fun!
Wow! Great ideas and super cute printables! Thank you!
Party…….not part lol
That part is ADORABLE!!! Love the printable too!
How fun for Valentines Day…especially love the photo booth!
So cute! Love the kisses….
Thanks for the cute printables !
Comments are closed.