1. The Pioneer Woman’s driveway is full of beautiful wild horses. They block the road and sometimes run next to your car. Perfect for freaking out any young city kid in the back seat.
2. When a city kid is scared of fireworks, a cowboy is great at teaching him to be brave. When a cowboy talks, a city kid listens!
3. Cowboys are especially good at teaching city kids how to light things on fire!
4. A city kid will probably wear the brightest shoes possible in hopes the country kids might think he’s a rodeo clown.
5. When country kids could care less, a city kid is more than likely to tattletale on a famous dog after he does something bad. (You’ll have to ask The Pioneer Woman what her dog did, because I would never rat out poor Charlie:-)
6. City kids are amazed to find out the country kid’s parents light gigantic fireworks themselves.
7. An hour into the fireworks show, you might hear a city kid asking “When will it be over?” just as a cowboy announces through the smoke that they are only half way through.
8. A certain famous dog might not be too happy a certain city kid ratted him out. A stare down match might begin. Or maybe the dog will just wonder what those bright blue things are on the city kid’s feet?
9. A country dog will give up all thoughts of city kids after a few seconds. A nap in the middle of the loudest fireworks show ever will be much more satisfying.
10. A city kid will be talking about how much fun he had for several days!!
Thanks Ree for having my city kid and me over while we are home in Oklahoma. Your 4th of July Celebration was a blast! I think I ate all your blackberry cobbler myself!
Rainy Night Photo Disclaimer: Please ignore fizzy hair, wet shirts, runny mascara and shadowy eyes. Thanks!
[ad#Google Ad- 200 image]