This cute Popcorn Corn on the Cob Snack is an easy Thanksgiving kids craft. A fun kids activity that makes cute fall party favors and treats for classrooms.
Fun Popcorn Corn on the Cob Snack
All week we’ll be sharing fun Thanksgiving crafts, recipes and party ideas to help you get ready for the big day! I really love this Popcorn Corn on the Cob Snack craft to make with kids for Thanksgiving. With the weather turning cold all of a sudden, this fun food kids activity is perfect to make indoors while drinking hot cocoa! Share this homemade popcorn snack with neighbors, class friends or have the kids make a bunch for Thanksgiving Day party favors.
How to make a Popcorn Corn on the Cob Snack
What you’ll need:
- Cellophane Bag
- Large Paper or Styrofoam Cup
- Yellow and Green Construction Paper
- Crayons or Markers
- Tape (double stick tape is great)
- Cut four long leaf shapes out of the green paper for the corn husks. Make sure they are 2-4 inches longer than your cup.
- Cut a corn shape out of the yellow paper and draw corn on it with brown or orange crayons.
- Tape the corn shape to the cup, then add two green paper husks around each side and secure with tape.
- Add popcorn to a clear bag and tie it closed with a cute ribbon.
- Place the corn inside of the cup.
This craft is great for kids to make on Thanksgiving Day as a party favor to take home later. You could also use yellow jelly beans!
Watch us make this cute Popcorn Corn on the Cob Snack …
More Cute Kids Crafts!
You might also love this Turkey Thanksgiving Keepsake Craft for Kids.
If you make these, I would love to see! You can share your photos with the hashtag #LivingLocurto, #LivingCreative or add photos to my Facebook Page.