Free printable Halloween candy bar wrappers make great gifts for teachers, friends and fun Halloween party favors.
Fun Candy Bar Wrappers for Halloween!
Halloween is coming soon and it’s the perfect time to start thinking about gift giving. I’m always trying to come up with simple DIY gift ideas that my kids can hand out to friends, family and teachers. One of my favorite things are these Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers!
I design these cute candy bar wrappers to fit Hershey’s sized candy bars. The back says “You’re Sweet!”.
These free printable candy bar wrappers would make great gifts for teachers and to give out to classmates at school Halloween parties. I like using them for Halloween party favors too.I hope you enjoy them!
Get the Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
Click here to download the –> Orange and Black Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
How to Put Together the Candy Bar Wrappers
Download and print the free printable sheet, then trim the wrappers using the marked lines. Wrap them around your candy bars and attach with a glue dot or tape.
What a fun and easy gift giving idea for Halloween!
Get More Holiday Designs as a Living Locurto Fun Club Member!
It’s easy to become an Exclusive Fun Club Member of Living Locurto to get more than the usual printable designs. I’ll be adding new designs in the member section throughout the Holiday season – it’s going to be super fun!! Click the image below to learn more and join the fun.
Get MORE Great Free Printables for Halloween!
Pictured from left to right:
- Halloween Printable Bottle Labels – Skip to My Lou
- Creepy Spells and Potions Printable Labels – Hostess with the Mostess
- “Something Wicked This Way Comes” Sign – Pen N’ Paper Flowers
- “You’ve Been Booed” Printable Kit – Catch My Party
- Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers – Living Locurto
- “Take One” Halloween Sign – Kori Clark
- Favorite Fall Things Printable – Nest of Posies
- Candy Corn Cheese Wedge Printables – No Biggie