My Grandma Chunkie made this Chocolate Pie for me each Thanksgiving. Now I make it each year for my kids. I think I have written about this recipe many times on my blog, but it’s so easy and good, that I had to share it again!
Chocolate Filling Ingredients
- Two large Hershey candy bars
- 18 large marshmallows cut up
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
1. Melt candy bar and marshmallows in milk over low fire until smooth. Let cool.
2. Stir in one 9 oz. Cool Whip into chocolate mixture.
3. Pour into baked pie shell and keep cool until ready to serve.
4. Spoon a large helping of cool whip on your slice of pie!
See my easy trick for rolling pie crust.