I’m a chocolate freak. I’ll admit, we make brownies often at my house. Since my kids only like plain brownies, I came up with this idea to keep some on the plate for my husband and me:-) They won’t touch brownies with anything on them… unless it’s more chocolate! ha!
Dark chocolate is amazing with peanut butter. Add some salt and it’s even better. Sounds weird, but trust me, it’s so good!
These brownies are super easy and make a great presentation at parties. Plus, there might be some left for the adults when it’s dessert time.
What you’ll need:
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Sea Salt
- Large Plastic Ziploc Bag
- Bake the brownies according to the box. The Ghirardelli brownies are my favorite! If you prefer homemade brownies, try Joy the Baker’s recipe.
- While the brownies are cooling, use a rolling pin to crush a few handfuls of pretzels in a Ziploc bag.
- Cut cooled brownies into small squares.
- Add a big spoonful of peanut butter on each brownie piece. Lightly spread with a knife. The thicker, the better!
- Sprinkle with crushed pretzels.
- Add a pinch of sea salt on top of the brownies. (optional)