Amy lives in Dallas, Texas and began her career as an Art Director with Fossil, then eventually opened her own graphic design firm where she has work with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for the last 14 years.
Amy’s blog began in 2008 as an outlet for creative projects she did at home with her children. Living Locurto has since turned into a “go to” place for printable party designs, DIY crafts, fun food and party ideas.
Amy enjoys speaking at events and collaborating with companies on innovative design and content for magazines, websites, TV spots, webisodes and new product lines.
Amy recently launched a new signature product line Party with Amy Locurto with American Crafts for Pebbles Inc. Her collections include paper products and embellishments for parties, card making, crafts and scrapbooking.
She is available as a spokesperson or freelance creative contributor for brands.
Design Work, Hosting & Speaking Experience
- Michael’s (Co-Hosted Live Streamed Craft Show)
- Parents Magazine (Contributing Designer for Website & Magazine)
- American Crafts (Product Designer)
- Marie Callender’s (Contributing Blogger)
- FedEx Office (Contributing Designer/Blogger)
- Disney’s Family.com & Spoonful.com (Contributing Designer/Blogger )
- Reader’s Digest (Contributing Designer/Blogger)
- Carnival Cruise Line (Brand Ambassador & Blogger)
- HP Craft (Brand Ambassador)
- Juicy Juice (Brand Ambassador)
- Food Network – The Pioneer Woman Show (Contributing Designer)
- Matthew Mead Productions (Contributing Designer & Photographer for the 2011 Holiday with Matthew Mead Magazine & 2012 Flea Market Finds)
- I Heart Faces Photography Conference (Speaker)
- HER Photography Conference (Speaker)
- Blissdom Conference (Workshop Instructor/Celebrity Interviews)
- Bloggy Bootcamp Conference (Speaker)
Brands Amy has worked with:
Best Buy, HGTV, Universal Studios, Marie Callender’s, Carnival Cruise Line, Disney, FedEx Office, Juicy Juice, HP, 3M Scotch Tape, Parents Magazine, Michaels, Tamron USA, Sauza Tequila, Worldlabel, Red River Paper Co., and many more!
Living Locurto’s stats are growing each week.
- 20,000 + Opt-In Daily Email Subscribers
- 61,000 + Pinterest Followers
- 39,600 + Facebook Page Fans
- 9,900 + Twitter Followers
- 4,000 + Google Plus Followers
- 3,000 + Intagram Followers
- 69 Klout Score
- Women readers ages 29-45
Please contact Amy in the form below:
If you have a photography related business, please visit Amy’s other web site I Heart Faces, a photography website with a very large community of photography enthusiasts.
PLEASE NOTE: No link exchanges or text link ads.