Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups White Rum Don Q Puerto Rican Rum
- 2 - 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 - 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 can coconut milk 13.5 oz can - unsweetened
- 1 - 15 oz can coconut cream Coco Lopez
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Add all ingredients into a blender. Mix until smooth.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Garnish glasses with ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks.
This amount will fill two empty wine bottles or two pint sized mason jars if you want to give as gifts.
Omit the rum for mocktails or split the mixture in half before adding rum. Save one half for a non-alcohol version. Add one cup of rum to the other half for the traditional cocktail version.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 239IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 1mg