- 6 cups pomegranate cranberry juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 liters cranberry ginger ale
- 1.5 cups pomegranate vodka optional
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange sliced
- 2 limes sliced
Pour all ingredients into a punch bowl or large glass drinking container and stir gently to combine. Top with orange slices, lime slices and fresh cranberries.
Pour over ice and serve with a slice of orange or lime.
- If you want the punch to keep it’s fizz, add the ginger ale right before serving.
- Omit the vodka for a non-alcoholic punch.
Make this punch?
Share your photos on our Facebook page
with the hashtag #LivingLocurto
. We'd love to feature you!
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 87mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 8.8mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.4mg