Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea chilled
- 4 cups apple juice chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 oranges
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 4-6 cinnamon sticks
Combine the sweet tea and apple juice into a punch bowl or large pitcher.
Using a whisk, mix the nutmeg and cinnamon into the punch. Mix well until most of the spices are dissolved.
Add the juice of one orange and stir some more.
Slice the remaining orange and apples to use as garnish.
Serve cold and top with cinnamon sticks, orange and apple slices before serving.
Make this punch? Share your photos on our Facebook page or Instagram with the hashtag #LivingLocurto. We'd love to feature you!
- For a Christmas holiday punch, add cranberries to your garnish list.
- If you prefer an adults only punch, I suggest adding a half cup of Apple Whiskey.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 111mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.1mg