Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 15 mint OREO cookies
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch OREO crumb crust
- 8 chocolate covered OREO cookies optional
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth.
Mix in the green food coloring and mint extract.
Crushed the OREO mint cookies, add to the mixture and stir.
Fold in whipped cream and spoon into the OREO crust. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream and extra cookies as a garnish.
- You can also freeze this pie if you prefer to make ahead of time.
- If you use Young Living essential oils, replace the mint extract with Vitality Peppermint Oil.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 282mg | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 2.1mg