Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 cups
- ½ English cucumber peeled and grated
- 2 cups plain full fat Greek yogurt 16 oz
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped feta cheese
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt or more to your taste
- black pepper to taste
Finely chop the dill and feta cheese, add to a mixing bowl and set aside.
After grating the cucumber, squeeze as much water out as you can. Use your hand, or add the cucumber to a cheesecloth and squeeze. When you are done removing as much water from the cucumber, add it to the bowl.
Grate the garlic and then mix the rest of the ingredients together.
You can serve it right away or chill overnight. Garnish with olives and a sprig of dill.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 348mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 275mg | Iron: 0.7mg