Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup cubed granny smith apple
- 1/2 cup whole cranberries
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur such as Chambord
- 1/2 cup cran-raspberry juice
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar optional
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda optional
Fill a pitcher with raspberries, apples and cranberries.
Pour wine over the fruit.
Add raspberry liqueur, juice, sugar (optional) and stir.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
If you think your raspberry sangria needs to be sweeter, add lemon-lime soda before serving.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 69mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 0.1% | Vitamin C: 3.7% | Calcium: 0.8% | Iron: 1.3%