[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id="m0NcP0Mg" upload-date="2019-07-18T08:09:28.000Z" name="Fruit Salsa Recipe " description="Easy fruit salsa recipe. Sweet and spicy Strawberry Pineapple Mango Salsa is a fabulous healthy dip served in orange bowls! Perfect party food."]
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 3/4 cup fresh mango diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño seeded and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice approximately 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange Juice of 1 half orange
- White pepper
- 2 Large oranges for orange bowls
Add strawberries, pineapple, mango, jalapeño, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
Add lime and orange juice then gently mix ingredients together.
Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Serve inside of hollowed out orange halves.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.4mg