Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
Servings: 12 people
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips broken into pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bacon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips and set aside.
In smaller microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes.
Store in airtight container.
For an extra crispy version, bake your Chex Mix by heating oven to 250°. Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below! Don’t forget to take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be featured in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 280mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g