Last updated on April 7th, 2011 at 01:35 pm
Donna from Party Wishes is back with her ultra cute Welcome Spring Tea Party.
I worked in my garden most of the day yesterday and am definetely ready to welcome spring with a wonderful party like this! This sweet idea just goes to show you don’t need guests to have a party with your kids. They would love having you as the guest of honor.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Tips on a successful Spring Tea Party
- Invite your friends or fairies.
- Be sure to wear your tutu if you have one… preferably pink.
- Building a fairy structure with inexpensive pink tulle fabric draping down from a tree. The fairies will love the home you build for them!
- Enjoy scones and lemonade on fancy china.
- Pop bubbles with a butterfly wand.
- Don’t forget to take lots of photos!
Happy Spring Time!
[ad#Google Ad- 200 image]