Everyone will love this magical Unicorn Poop Rainbow Dessert Lasagna! An easy no-bake dessert recipe for any type of celebration!
Magical no-bake Unicorn Poop Rainbow Dessert Lasagna is the treat of your dreams!
This simple to make Unicorn Poop Rainbow Dessert Lasagna, aka “rainbow pie” is not only gorgeous, but delicious too! Make any celebration more colorful with this beautiful pastel rainbow layered dessert unicorn poop recipe!
I love making fun rainbow party desserts and poop desserts are always fun too! With the unicorn craze, it was high time we combine the two into one of our favorite treats… dessert lasagna! With just a few simple steps you can whip up this incredible rainbow layered dessert, that will no doubt be the hit of your party!
A light and fluffy rainbow pie with four layers of cheesecake, pudding and whipped topping on a chocolate Oreo cookie crust. Enjoy this fun twist on a unicorn poop pie recipe!
This Unicorn Poop Rainbow Dessert Lasagna was made in a nine inch spring form pan so the rainbow layers would shine! You can also make yours in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan for the more traditional dessert lasagna if you prefer. No matter what container you make it in, your Unicorn Poop Lasagna will be awesome!
How to make Unicorn Poop Rainbow Dessert Lasagna, a delicious no-bake treat.
First, begin with the chocolate cookie crust which is a mixture of crushed Oreos and a little butter. You will want to use regular Oreos, not double stuffed.
After pressing the cookie and butter mixture into your pan, place the pan to chill in the refrigerator. Now it’s time to start working on the magical unicorn rainbow layers!
The first two layers are cream cheese that you’ve whipped until fluffy, then mixed with sugar, milk, and Cool Whip. Split this cream cheese mixture in half and place into two bowls. Get out your food coloring and color one half of the mixture turquoise blue and the other half purple.
Spread the blue mixture over the Oreo cookie crust then, spread the purple mixture on top of the blue. Return to refrigerator to chill.
Now it’s time to mix up the next two pudding layers!
Mix your vanilla instant pudding with cold milk and whisk until the pudding starts to thicken. Next mix in a cup of Cool Whip. Split pudding mixture in half and color one half of mixture pink and leave the other half yellow.
Spread the yellow pudding mixture over the purple cream cheese layer, then spread the pink pudding layer over the yellow layer. Your rainbow is complete! Cover with plastic wrap and chill for about 4 hours.
Before serving, decorate the top of your Unicorn Poop Lasagna with whipped topping and sprinkles.
Photography by Pamela Smerker.
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 2 - 8 oz containers of Cool Whip
- 1 - 3.9 oz package vanilla instant pudding.
- 2 cups cold milk
- Food coloring
- Colorful sprinkles
- Crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Transfer crumb mixture to a 9” spring form pan. Using a spatula press down the crumbs into the bottom and chill in the refrigerator while you are mixing the fillings.
- Whip the cream cheese until it's fluffy, add 2 tablespoons of milk and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Split cream cheese mixture in half. With food coloring, color one half of mixture blue and the other half purple.
- Spread the blue mixture over the crust, then spread the purple mixture on top of the blue. Return to refrigerator to chill.
- Mix vanilla instant pudding with 2 cups cold milk. Whisk until the pudding starts to thicken, then add 1 cup of whipped topping. Mix until combined.
- Split pudding mixture in half. With food coloring, color one half of mixture pink and leave the other half yellow.
- Spread the yellow pudding mixture over the cream cheese layers. Spread the pink pudding layer over the yellow layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving, decorate top with whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Keep Unicorn Poop Lasagna leftovers covered and refrigerated.
You might also like these colorful desserts!
These easy to make Poop Emoji Brownies are the cutest party dessert!
You might like these Rainbow Cookies as well.