Unicorn Toffee is a simple and addicting white chocolate saltine cracker toffee recipe! Topped with pastel rainbow sprinkles, this easy dessert is perfect for Easter, a unicorn party or a rainbow birthday celebration.
Unicorn White Chocolate Cracker Toffee
Say hello to my new Unicorn dessert addiction! This white chocolate saltine cracker toffee recipe is what you get when you mix white chocolate, saltine crackers, brown sugar, butter and rainbow sprinkles. I seriously can’t stop eating this amazing dessert!
Out of all of my Unicorn desserts, this colorful rainbow white chocolate toffee recipe is almost too pretty to eat!
With a middle school aged daughter, it’s all about unicorns around here. We’ve made Unicorn Fluffy Slime and even Unicorn No Bake Dessert Lasagna. This is a fun new addition to our unicorn family of food that I know you’re going to love!
Easy Unicorn Dessert Recipe
If you are looking for a fabulous, super easy dessert recipe for Easter, a unicorn party, rainbow themed birthday or any kind of celebration, this is it.
The colorful rainbow sprinkles are what makes this unicorn crack white chocolate saltine toffee recipe so much fun!
Serve it up in adorable cups like these cute Alice in wonderland inspired tea cups from Oriental Trading Company and you’ll be the hostess with the mostest!
How to Make Unicorn White Chocolate Toffee
First you’ll need to find some great pastel cake sprinkles! I love to mix and match candy with sprinkles. Switch up the colors to match whatever kind of party you are hosting. This would be a fun dessert for a graduation party with school colors!
After you have decided on your colors of sprinkles you want, get ready to make your dessert.
Unicorn White Chocolate Toffee
- 48 Saltine Crackers
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 2 cup White Chocolate Chips or Vanilla Melting Chocolate
- Pastel Rainbow Candy Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and saltine crackers.
- In a medium pot, melt butter and brown sugar over low heat. Once the butter is melted, turn the heat up to medium-high and stir constantly until it turns into a thick, bubbly syrup.
- Remove from heat and pour over saltine crackers. Use a spatula to spread the mixture and to evenly coat the crackers.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, then remove baking sheet from oven.
- Place the white chocolate in a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted. Pour melted white chocolate over the top. Use a spatula to spread it evenly over the toffee.
- Top with rainbow sprinkles or colorful chocolate candy.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes to allow the toffee and chocolate to harden. Once it is completely hard, remove and cut into small pieces to enjoy.