Not sure why you are getting alerts on your computer or mobile device from us at Living Locurto? Here is how they work and how you can unsubscribe if you like.
What Is A Push Notification?
A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device or desktop with news or the latest content from a publisher. They only reach users who have allowed the publisher to send them and any notifications from Living Locurto will expire after 1-2 days.
How Many Notifications Do You Send?
We send out 1 notification per day. Very rarely will we send more than one per day. You might see a few because the previous notification has not expired yet.
How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications
If you signed up for push notifications from this website, here are directions on how to unsubscribe.
Unsubscribe From A Desktop:
There are two ways to unsubscribe from push notifications from a desktop…
Method 1: Unsubscribe at the time you receive a notification from a website
Chrome offers a simple single click opt-out and if you right-click when you receive a notification, it will show an option to disable notifications from that domain. Just click on that link to unsubscribe.
Method 2: Unsubscribe from receiving a push notification from a website without a notification
Step by step instructions to unsubscribe from Chrome Push Notifications:
- Open a new browser tab and type chrome://settings/content and you will see a pop up window.
- Go to Notifications section. Click Manage Exceptions. This will list all the URL from where you have subscribed to notifications. You can click on the URL of the site you want to unsubscribe. You can allow or deny or completely remove a website.
For Firefox, follow these steps:
- Go to the Firefox menu and select Options.
- Select the Content panel and click the Choose… button under Notifications.
- Select the site.
- Click Remove Site
Unsubscribe from Push Notifications In a Mobile Browser:
If you are trying to unsubscribe from the Chrome Mobile browser, follow the following steps.
- Open the Chrome browser, then go to settings by clicking the menu on the top right.
- Go to Site Settings
- Next Click on Notifications.
- Here you will see a list of websites to whom you have granted permission to display notifications. Select the site you want to unsubscribe, and then click Clear and Reset.