Easy Passion Tea Lemonade recipe by the pitcher made with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea. Fresh blackberries make this the perfect summer drink.
This post is sponsored by Milo’s Tea Company.
EASY Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
This quick and easy Passion Tea Lemonade recipe by the pitcher made with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea is the perfect drink to share with your family this summer. With sweet tea, tangy lemonade and a hint of fresh blackberries, this might be your new favorite drink!
Milo’s is one of my favorite brands that is always a must-have in my refrigerator. Milo’s teas are 100% natural and do not contain preservatives or added colors. Their original sweet tea is what made Milo’s famous. It’s made with just 3 simple ingredients: filtered water, pure cane sugar, and fresh brewed tea, just like you would make at home. It’s the ideal drink for the summer!
How do you make Passion Tea Lemonade?
I made this delicious Passion Tea Lemonade with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea, Milo’s Lemonade, vanilla extract, fresh blackberries, ice and fresh lemons.
This refreshing summer drink only takes about 10 minutes to make by the pitcher. You can also spike it with vodka or bourbon for a tasty summer cocktail.
How to Prepare Blackberries for Passion Tea Lemonade
I love the taste of fresh summer blackberries in this passion tea lemonade! To prepare the blackberries for your drink you’ll need to follow one of these steps.
In a mixer or food processor, puree a handful of fresh blackberries until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, you can muddle the blackberries with a bowl and wooden spoon.
If you muddled your blackberries, you’ll have seeds in your drink. It’s important to strain out the blackberry seeds before serving.
How to Strain Muddled Blackberry Seeds
Directions for using muddled blackberries in this recipe…
After mixing all of the drink ingredients into your pitcher, add a strainer to the top of another pitcher and pour from the first pitcher into the new one. Repeat until you have strained most of the blackberry seeds.
Before serving, add ice, lemon slices and a few whole blackberries into your pitcher. It smells so delicious!
Where to Find Milo’s Famous Tea
I find Milo’s tea at my local Walmart in the refrigerated juice section. It’s also available in unsweet or zero calorie sweetened with sucralose. Click Here to find a store with Milo’s products near you.
Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- 3 cups Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- 3 cups Milo's lemonade
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons blackberries - pureed
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon blackberries - garnish
- 1 lemon - sliced (garnish)
- Pour the tea and lemonade into a large pitcher, then add the vanilla extract.
- In a mixer or food processor, puree a handful of fresh blackberries. If you don’t have a food processor, you can muddle the blackberries with a wooden spoon.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the pureed blackberries into the pitcher. If you muddled your blackberries, you’ll have seeds in your drink. You’ll want to strain those out before serving. To do this, after mixing your pitcher, add a strainer to the top of another pitcher and pour from the first pitcher into the new one. Repeat until you have strained most of the blackberry seeds.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add ice, lemon slices and a few whole blackberries. Enjoy!