OREO Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the best of strawberries and OREO cheesecake in one fabulous bite! Easy no-bake chocolate strawberry dessert is a perfect bite sized recipe for any party.
OREO Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
When I need to make a quick and easy dessert OREO Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are my favorite! Get the best of of both worlds, sweet delicious strawberries plus OREO cheesecake in one fabulous bite!
Because I’m a last-minute party planner, fast and simple recipes like this are a must. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, but I love them best with chocolate. After making Oreo Cake Balls, I got the idea to do a mash-up recipe of the Oreo cheesecake pops with cheesecake stuffed strawberries! There is even a yummy alternative low carb version of this creamy cheesecake in my recipe.
Originally published June 24, 2013
Stuffed Strawberries Make a Sweet Treat for a Party
This OREO Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries recipe is now one of my favorite party desserts to serve! Not only do they make a fabulous presentation, but they are super easy to make. A perfect dessert for Valentines Day or a 4th of July Party.
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Strawberry Dessert
Since there is no baking involved, Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake Bites are perfect to make on a hot summer day when you just don’t want to turn on that oven!
Low Carb Dessert Option
You can also skip the OREOS and fill the entire strawberry with the cheesecake filling and top with a mini graham cracker. This is the perfect way to serve this dessert for those watching their carbs! Click here –> for the regular cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
Find the optional low carb version of this creamy cheesecake filling in my recipe box below.
Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 4 cups Strawberries, whole (1 lbs total)
- 24 Mini Oreos or Mini Graham Crackers (for topping)
- 30 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 5 ounces Soft Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Optional LOW CARB Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 ounces Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife and spoon to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Make the OREO cheesecake filling by crushing the cookies with a food processor or place in a large zipper plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin. With a spoon, mix 1 package of softened cream cheese with the crushed cookies.
- Spoon the OREO filling into the strawberries.
- In another bowl, beat 8 ounces cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the top of the Oreo stuffed strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Only make 4-5 hours before serving or your strawberries will get soggy.
- Right before serving, garnish with a mini Oreo cookie or graham cracker. (cookies will get soggy if you add these too early)
Originally published on February 5, 2019. Last Updated on February 5, 2019 by Amy Locurto