I was looking through past Mother’s Day ideas and came across this great craft idea by my friend, Cathe Holden.
Cathe and I go way back in blog years. When I first met her, I knew she would be famous someday because she is so darn talented! Well, she sure is well known in the crafting world now. You can find her in Country Living and featured all of the place! I’m so excited for my friend:-)
Cathe did this wonderful Message Box Tutorial for me a long time ago. It’s such a great craft project that I wanted to feature it again.
This sweet DIY Gift Box can be filled with little notes reminding Mom why you love her so much or used for a Teacher Appreciation gift.
Other fun ideas for the box…
- Fill with 30 little notes for your friend who’s turning 30. 40 for 40, etc.
- Fill with notes from students for a teacher.
- Tuck with love notes and fun messages for your husband’s birthday.
- Use as a file for business cards you pick up here and there.
- Make several boxes to organize small craft supplies.
- Use for party favors.
- Use the basic template to create custom boxes for product packaging.
Check out the step-by-step tutorial and download the free printable box templates.
[ad#Google Ad- 200 image]