I’m really into Mad Men right now, but I’m late to the game. My friend lent me her Season 1 DVD’s and now I’m hooked!
This weekend, I’ll be watching Season 3 and trying REALLY hard not to read anything that is going on in the newer seasons. It’s killing me though! I want to know what happens.
To tide me over, I went in search of Mad Men Free Party Printables and LOVE what I found! Enjoy these great freebies for fun or to host a Mad Men inspired party…
- The Wedding Chicks Mad Men Inspired Free Printable Save the Date Cards.
- The Cottage Market has Mad Men Style Free Printable tags.
- Second City Soiree has fun illustrated Man Men Free Party Printables with quotes. The designs come in both men free printable tags and the women of Mad Men free tags.
- Free Printable Mad Men Cocktail Party Invite by Paper and Pigtails. She also designed cute table tent cards and flags.
- How About Orange featured adorable Free Printable Mad Men Paper Dolls illustrated by Dyna Moe.
Did you know you can Mad Men Yourself? I couldn’t resist! This is Don and me on a hot date. Sorry Betty, but he’s too hot to resist!!!
Are you obsessed with Mad Men? Who are your favorite characters?
I really LOVE Don’s boss, Roger Sterling. At least he’s his boss as far as I know, since I’m only in Season 3. He has to be my favorite character up to now for sure!
Love this! Thanks. I am also a newbie addict to the show and on season 3. I recently got attached to Peggy because she’s so calm and level-headed. And Joan is so Marilyn Monroe sexy. As for the men, I don’t have a favorite. They’re all sluts. 🙂
These are so fun. I am a little obsessed with that show 🙂
These are great! Pinning & tweeting them! I threw my husband a surprise birthday party last year that was Mad Men themed & it was soo fun! We’re totally obsessed! I love them all…I’m even warming up to Pete…although sometimes he really annoys me. ;p
Missed the last 3 seasons, went a bit off the rails. But yes, Mad Men is HOT!
Comments are closed.