Last updated on September 4th, 2013 at 06:46 am
Fall is the season that I start cleaning and get that organization bug! One thing I have been wanting to make is a jewelry holder to get my necklaces and earrings organized.
I was planning to make my own DIY jewelry organizer over Labor Day Weekend, but my mom came to visit from Oklahoma and I haven’t had a moment to make one. So we just went shopping instead!
When I came across some pretty jewelry holders on the internet, I thought I would share my finds with you for my Top 5 series.
As seen pictured above from left to right.
1. How cute is this reclaimed wood wall jewelry holder?
2. I love this pretty teal jewelry holder frame.
3. If you need something small, I really like this Shabby Chic gold bird and blue jewelry tree stand.
4. A pewter jewelry holder with hooks would look great on any wall.
5. My favorite jewelry holders are these pretty gold & silver tree branches.
Making a DIY Jewelry Organizer is also really easy!
I ordered a jewelry holder online and found a cute frame with mesh wire attached at Hobby Lobby. You could easily make this yourself!
My daughter explains how to make a jewelry organizer with a frame over on Instagram here. Love her cute little voice!
How do you organize your jewelry?