Fall is the season that I start cleaning and get that organization bug! One thing I have been wanting to make is a jewelry holder to get my necklaces and earrings organized.
I was planning to make my own DIY jewelry organizer over Labor Day Weekend, but my mom came to visit from Oklahoma and I haven’t had a moment to make one. So we just went shopping instead!
When I came across some pretty jewelry holders on the internet, I thought I would share my finds with you for my Top 5 series.
As seen pictured above from left to right.
1. How cute is this reclaimed wood wall jewelry holder?
2. I love this pretty teal jewelry holder frame.
3. If you need something small, I really like this Shabby Chic gold bird and blue jewelry tree stand.
4. A pewter jewelry holder with hooks would look great on any wall.
5. My favorite jewelry holders are these pretty gold & silver tree branches.
Making a DIY Jewelry Organizer is also really easy!
I ordered a jewelry holder online and found a cute frame with mesh wire attached at Hobby Lobby. You could easily make this yourself!
My daughter explains how to make a jewelry organizer with a frame over on Instagram here. Love her cute little voice!
How do you organize your jewelry?
Originally published on September 2, 2013. Last Updated on April 18, 2019 by Amy Locurto