Last updated on September 25th, 2017 at 11:03 am
Your party guests will get a kick out of these 13 Monsterous Halloween Food Ideas. Fun and spooky Halloween party recipes!
13 Spooky Halloween Food Ideas!
I LOVE hosting a good Halloween Party! Making spooky Halloween food is my favorite part of planning the party.
This week, I’ve got another great Halloween Giveaway from Juicy Juice. One lucky winner will receive a fun Halloween Party Kit so they can throw a spooktacular party for their kids!
Juicy Juice asked me to give you tips for making Halloween fun and memorable. So of course I had to share my favorite party foods that I have made over the years!
Besides fun Halloween food, I always have juice boxes for the kids. This year, I’m excited about the new Juicy Juice Fruitfuls which are made with 35% less sugar and a full serving of fruit. With less sugar, it’s a great way to give kids a break from all of the candy they will be eating!
My Favorite 13 Monsterous Halloween Food Ideas
- Mummy Wrapped Hot Dogs – Nothing is easier than wrapping crescent rolls around a hot dog to create mummies.
- Easy Spider Cake – Take a store bought chocolate cake, add a face with candy or icing, then add some pipe cleaners for spider legs.
- Caramel Apples – I love drizzling chocolate over mine!
- Owl S’Mores – Always a favorite treat at my house.
- Monster Pudding Treats – A few marshmallows and green sprinkles can turn this simple dish into a creepy treat!
- Simple Cupcakes with cute toppers. Get my free printable Happy Halloween Spider Tags here.
- Lady Fingers – Always my personal favorite!
- Mummy Pizza Bites – Such an easy snack!
- Brains in a Jar – Don’t worry, it’s really cake!
- Jack o’Lantern Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Carrot Eyeball Appetizers – Healthy and creepy!
- Mummy Candy Pretzels – These simple treats will go fast at any party.
- Dip in a creepy pumpkin – Serve up your favorite dip inside a small pumpkin decorated with googly eyes and dracula teeth!
Besides fun food, be sure to have some fun party games for the kids!
We always have a game of “Guess How Many!” Fill a jar with candy and give a prize for who guesses the closest amount.
The Juicy Juice Halloween Monster Giveaway comes with some fun blow up games like this spider ring toss. Perfect for all ages.
This post was sponsored by Juicy Juice. More information about Juicy Juice products can be found on JuicyJuice.com.