Today my gal pals at HowDoesShe.com are guest posting with an awesome giveaway!! I absolutely love this product and sure you will too. Take it away girls…
We want to help you get to the fun stuff faster…CRAFTING
Kids love changing the numbers on this as they anticipate the big day of SUGAR OVERLOAD and costumes!
We are giving 3 of these kits away to 1 lucky reader!
We sold these on HowDoesShe.com last week and they were gone in 3 days so we contacted headquarters (our garage) and got a few more rolling!
If you don’t win, don’t worry because we made extra! You have plenty of time before Halloween to plan a productive girls’ night out with your friends – if you get at least 9, you can buy the kits for $10.00 less – all together you’ll save $100.00!
Take out the trip to the hardware store($12), the trip to the craft store($14), the order of the vinyl lettering($10), the ribbon store ($14), the cutting of the wood($?), the sanding($?), the tweezing($), the paper cutting ($), the pain($$).
These will be delivered right your door…and the shipping is FREE! YAY…who doesn’t love FREE shipping!
We are only offering this for a limited time. We need your order by next Tuesday, September 14, 2010 (unless we sell out) so we can get them shipped to you on time.
- 2 Small blocks sanded
- 1 Large block sanded
- 14 pre-cut small squares of paper (As seen in the picture below…it’s cute:)
- 1 large pre-cut rectangle paper
- 1 pre-cut piece of wired ribbon
- “Count Down to Candy” vinyl
- Vinyl numbers for the count down
- Instructions sent to you so you can complete it.
- Free. Shipping.
All you’ll need is:
- Mod podge
- Stain or a stamp pad distresser
- Foam brush
- Sand paper if desired
- maybe a little treat
You can get yours at the Crafts KITS Store.
This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Aimee for winning!
Have fun crafting with no stress! Enter to win 3 kits:
- Leave a comment below letting me know what is your favorite Halloween candy. (Mine is Kit Kat… although M&M’s are the best too!)
For an extra entry:
- Follow @howdoesshe and Twitter about this giveaway! Sample Tweet: Enter to win the cutest Halloween craft kit by @howdoesshe http://bit.ly/bylHwi (via @livinglocurto)
- Subscribe to Living Locurto via email in the form on my sidebar. There are several super cute Exclusive Free Printables available right now, plus you get a beautiful butterfly printable Thank You gift.
Let me know if you are already an e-news subscriber or twittered in a separate comment so you can get extra entries – 3 entries per person
Contest Ends Tuesday, September 14th at 5 pm (Pacific) / 8 pm (Eastern)
Be sure to visit the Craft KITS Store for some wonderful Holiday kits!
Guess what? Because it’s my birthday month, I’m giving away my Candy Corn Bags & Tags FREE to e-news subscribers!!!
This is only for a limited time. (Available through Monday Sept 13th) So subscribers check the sidebar of my e-news for the freebie code and grab your gift while it lasts. Fill this with candy for a great gift or goodie bag! Works for Halloween, Fall and Thanksgiving. (Emails go out around 10 am CST Monday-Friday)
[ad#Google Ad- 200 image]