I’m excited to host a Halloween Blog Party! It’s going on right now!! CLICK HERE to participate.
October 19 – October 31, 2008
I go all out for Halloween! I couldn’t wait to show you some of my decorations and ideas. Then I thought… why don’t I host a blog party and see all of your ideas too! Starting October 19th, for 13 spooky days, I’ll feature blogs and anyone with photos who want to join the party and show off their Halloween spirit! Then on October 31st, I’ll give away prizes!!! It’s not a party without prizes right? You have plenty of time to think of something original or find old photos from Halloween past. I hope to see lots of spooktacular ideas!
- Best Original Costume FYI: I’m a sucker for family themes and funny pet costumes!
- Creepiest Yard Decor Does not have to be yours, take a photo of your neighbor’s yard if it’s good!
- Most Creative Party Idea This includes recipes, decor, games and crafts.
- Most BOOtiful Halloween Design This includes party invitations, cards and scrapbook pages.
- Most Bewitching Halloween Photo As long as it’s Halloween themed… anything goes!
Contest Rules: All entries must be something you produced, not a photo from a magazine or book. Family friendly entries only.
***This is a “FAMILY FRIENDLY” Party***
Living Locurto …. the ramblings of a creative mom.
- Come back often for some some Fall Inspiration and Halloween ideas.
- Get a new FREE download this week. Missed the last one? Get it here.
- Every Friday is “Feature Friday” where I highlight something extra special!
Originally published on September 3, 2008. Last Updated on November 26, 2008 by Amy Locurto