I’m so excited that Living Creative Thursday is BACK! This month’s theme is Fall and Halloween.
Living Creative Thursdays is a fun blog community link party where people share photos of their creative living on Facebook or Instagram by using the hashtag #LivingCreative.
The goal is to create community, get to know others and inspire each other with our Creative Living. Not only is it a fun way to share creative DIY ideas, but a way for Amy Locurto to give back to the Living Locurto Community by featuring other’s creative projects.
I hope you will participate in Living Creative Thursdays and spread the word by telling your friends!
#LivingCreative Thursday Monthly Themes
- October 2 – Fall & Halloween Ideas
- November 6 – Christmas & Thanksgiving Ideas
- December 4– Holiday DIY Gift & Party Ideas
In addition to sharing your ideas with the hashtag #LivingCreative, you can now add your blog or Instagram links below!
- Share links to your blog posts below by clicking the BLUE “Add Your Link” button.
- Also share photos with the hashtag #LivingCreative on Instagram and or Facebook to show off your ideas and a chance to get featured on Living Locurto. Fun!!
Originally published on October 2, 2014. Last Updated on October 2, 2014 by Amy Locurto