Last updated on May 17th, 2018 at 08:02 am
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RULES
- You may only use a photo from this website if you are referring to a project, recipe or other content on LivingLocurto.com. You MUST link back to the original post with credit to Amy at LivingLocurto.com. (not the pdf file url) ***Please sign the agreement above before taking a photo from this website.
- You are allowed to use up to one photo in your website post for a feature. You must link back to the original post for directions. Please do not copy the content or recipe instructions to use for your own website or newsletter.
- All content (copy & images) are copyright protected and property of Living Locurto, unless otherwise stated.
- All printable designs are for personal use only. You may NOT use photos or designs for commercial purposes unless otherwise stated on the terms of the actual design. This means you may NOT use my designs for anything related to your business, such as blog headers, downloads, tags for your bakery, illustrations for your own free printables, etc.
- Each design created by Living Locurto is original artwork. Please do not replicate any original design, templates or photos from this web site without permission.
- You may NOT alter, transform or build upon original designs.
- You may NOT promote a Living Locurto Printable as a download on your site. That means uploading pdf files to your server.
- You many NOT resell designs, photos or templates.
We may also provide you with access to certain features or functions that we may offer on the Site, such as the option to participate in newsletters, commenting, shopping and member profile pages. To sign up for or participate in these features or functions, you may be required to provide us with certain information about you in order for us to personalize and/or allow you to use such features and functions. For example, if we offer e-Commerce services on this Site, if you order any of our goods or services through such services, in addition to your name and contact information, we (or our service providers that we use to provide the e-Commerce service such as PayPal) may also collect and/or maintain your billing address, shipping address, selections, credit card or other payment instrument information, order number and information about your computer’s internet address and website which may have referred or directed you to the Site.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND OTHER ACTIVITIES