Last updated on February 13th, 2014 at 11:10 pm
These Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are so good and super easy!
I used a cake mix! There are directions on the side of the box, but I adjusted the recipe a bit for my taste.
- 1 package of Dark Chocolate Cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- Mix cake mix, butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add vanilla and cream cheese, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and dried cranberries or raisins.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
Download the Free Printable Recipe
This page has space for a three ring hole punch so you can keep in a binder.
Dark Chocolate Cookies