I recently met Margaret Norcott, Principal of Milieu Design Group. I was wowed by the Kids Craft Suite she designed for the Atlanta Symphony Show House and Gardens. Can you imagine having this in your home? I think most of us would rather have this for ourselves… forget the kids! ha!
I love meeting amazing talent! Margaret has inspired me with some fabulous ideas for our new tree house. Enjoy this creative design tour!
- Paint by: Atlanta’s Paint Doctor (Archie Deese)
- Window Treatment by: Giordano Window Treatments (Donna Giordano)
- FLOR Tiles by: InterfaceFLOR (Atlanta Showroom)
- Chairs & Desk Lamps by: Room & Board (Atlanta Showroom)
- Womb Chair & Green Stones by: Knoll Furniture (Atlanta Showroom)
- Folk Art provided by: Matilda’s Cottage
- Custom Recycled Violin & Recycle Sign provided by: re-Inspiration Gallery
- Fabrics: Kravet Fabrics, Duralee and Trina Turk for F.Schumacher
Thanks for the great inspiration Margaret!
What was your favorite part of the room?
Originally published on October 8, 2010. Last Updated on April 18, 2019 by Amy Locurto