Last updated on August 15th, 2013 at 10:36 am
I recently met Margaret Norcott, Principal of Milieu Design Group. I was wowed by the Kids Craft Suite she designed for the Atlanta Symphony Show House and Gardens. Can you imagine having this in your home? I think most of us would rather have this for ourselves… forget the kids! ha!
I love meeting amazing talent! Margaret has inspired me with some fabulous ideas for our new tree house. Enjoy this creative design tour!
- Paint by: Atlanta’s Paint Doctor (Archie Deese)
- Window Treatment by: Giordano Window Treatments (Donna Giordano)
- FLOR Tiles by: InterfaceFLOR (Atlanta Showroom)
- Chairs & Desk Lamps by: Room & Board (Atlanta Showroom)
- Womb Chair & Green Stones by: Knoll Furniture (Atlanta Showroom)
- Folk Art provided by: Matilda’s Cottage
- Custom Recycled Violin & Recycle Sign provided by: re-Inspiration Gallery
- Fabrics: Kravet Fabrics, Duralee and Trina Turk for F.Schumacher
Thanks for the great inspiration Margaret!