Tips for how to do a cookie exchange with fun Cookie Swap Party Ideas. Christmas printables with party invitations, recipe cards, labels and tags!
Fun Cookie Exchange Christmas Printables!
I wanted to host a cookie exchange this year for Christmas, so I designed a fun Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection!
A cookie swap or exchange is easy to plan with these party printables!
Invite friends to make one dozen homemade cookies per guest, plus an extra dozen for sampling. Then swap them with each other at a fun gathering. Creating a pretty table is easy with some coordinating dishes and printable labels for the cookies!
Make sure your guests share their cookie recipes. Have some coordinating recipe cards available if they don’t bring their own.
Ask everyone to bring a container or box to take home their stash of cookies. If they forget, have some cute paper plates and large Ziplock bags ready for them. Decorate them with ribbon and cute tags.
The fun part is you’ll have a bunch of great cookies to share with friends or just eat yourself! Yum!
The Cookie Swap Printable Party Collection Includes:
- 5 x 7 Invitation (with customizable text fields)
- Cookie Labels
- Sign to use for a centerpiece or door sign.
- 3 x 5 Recipe Cards
- 2″ Circle Tags (two designs)
Exclusive Printable – Cookie Swap Printable Party Collection
- Download this printable party collection in my Exclusive Fun Club Membership Area. (This link takes you to more information about my membership section, then you can join for lots of great designs including this one!)
- For use with the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. For personal use only. * Members Log In Here.
© 2012-2017 LivingLocurto.com See right-hand sidebar for terms.
Need some great cookie ideas? Check out these recipes:
Originally published on November 18, 2010. Last Updated on October 7, 2017 by Amy Locurto