Last updated on January 26th, 2018 at 05:34 pm
I went to a Christmas party last night and brought one of my favorite appetizers. This Sausage Wrap Recipe is very easy to make and even more fun when you stack them to look like a Christmas Tree!
This is a quick iPhone photo taken at night, because I was in a hurry for the party and left my camera at my studio. I usually take several photos of my recipes, but you get the idea right?
I wanted to share this with you as fast as I could while there is still time to make this recipe for your holiday parties!
Make these wraps ahead of time and store in the refrigerator before serving. They are great cold or at room temperature.
Christmas Tree Sausage Wraps
- 16 oz Roll of Pork Sausage
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. Can of Diced Green Chilies
- 15 oz Spinach Wraps - Pack of 6
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Cook the sausage in pan and let cool.
- Mix together the cheddar, cream cheese, green chilies and sausage.
- Spread mixture onto a wrap and roll it up.
- After all wraps are made, put them in the refrigerator to cool. This makes them easier to cut.
- Cut the wraps into 1" pieces.
- Stack on a plate to make a Christmas Tree
- Cut shapes from peppers to decorate the tree.
Rinse sausage with cold water to speed up the cooling process.
Don’t miss these fabulous Christmas Party Appetizers!