My friend Ted sent me another yummy appetizer dip recipe to try. Believe me, you’re going to love this! This recipe is perfect for a football party or pretty much any kind of gathering where you need to bring an appetizer.
I call this Hot Wings Chicken Dip girl football food:-) If you make it for the guys, you would need to prepare at least two batches! They will scarf it down because it’s so dang good.
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast (Rotisserie chicken works great and saves tons of time)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 12 oz of Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing (I used Blue Cheese)
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 – 2 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce/Hot Sauce (Ted recommends Franks Hot Sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Put chicken in a food processor and chop until crumbly
- Put chicken in a casserole dish and press/down until the bottom is completely covered (about 1/4 in thick)
- Sprinkle hot sauce on chicken (do not mix in, just sprinkle on top of the pressed chicken until it is covered. Put as much as you would like on here. I didn’t use that much of the Franks and it was still really spicy to me.)
- Melt cream cheese and combine with the dressing
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the chicken (again do not mix, just pour over the chicken until completely covered.)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Add cheddar cheese and bake a little more until it’s melted.
Be sure to check out these other great party appetizers!