It’s Living Creative Thursday where we share creative ideas, meet others in the blogging community and get inspired!
Today’s theme is “Made by Me”. Share DIY party ideas, crafts, cakes, home decor, artwork, printables, decorations or gift ideas… anything goes! I just want to see what you have been creating lately.
Last week’s theme was Boy Party Ideas and I’m sharing some super cute food ideas for a boy birthday party. Thanks to all of you who shared your creative ideas!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Check out these adorable boy birthday party ideas shared on Living Creative Thursday last week….
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar 1st Birthday Cake for a baby boy by Just Add Confetti.
- Homemade Football Macarons a perfect boy party idea by Creative Juice.
- Cute Minion Cupcakes for a Despicable Me Birthday Party by Foodtastic Mom.
- Fun Super Mario Brothers Birthday Party Cake by Meet Penny.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cupcakes any boy would love by Squishy Prints.
Today, share your “Made By Me” ideas today for Living Creative Thursday!
You don’t need a blog, just photos of your projects. I love to see your ideas and will also be looking for great ideas to feature here on Living Locurto next week. When you share on social media, be sure to add your link if you have one, so I can credit and pin your posts if you are featured.
*Terms: By sharing a photo on Living Creative Thursdays, you give Amy Locurto permission to display your photo on LivingLocurto.com or her Facebook Page.
**Please share with your friends and help this community project grow. Thanks ~ Amy