This simple Greek Salad with Chicken and Avocado is the perfect healthy dish. A juicy baked chicken recipe and fresh avocado slices loaded onto a homemade Greek salad is an irresistible low carb meal packed with flavor!
Best Greek Salad with Chicken and Avocado
Make plans for a night in with this amazing recipe for Greek salad with chicken and avocado!
Greek food is one of my favorite things! First of all, this baked chicken is super moist, easy to make and perfect for a healthy Greek Salad. Second, you’ll enjoy a guilt free meal.
Romaine lettuce tossed with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, yellow peppers, olives, red onion and feta cheese makes the most amazing salad! We love the rainbow of colors.
Seriously, this easy baked chicken greek salad is drool worthy don’t you think? I could eat this everyday!!
Baked Chicken Greek Salad
Since I don’t live on a Greek island, this yummy Baked Chicken Greek Salad will have to do for now. It’s a twist on the traditional Greek salad.
With an easy homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing, fresh vegetables and avocado, this salad is full of flavor and very easy to whip up for dinner or party.
You don’t have to add chicken to your salad, but it makes more of a hearty meal. This baked chicken recipe is my go-to meal for perfectly moist chicken every time!
First, marinade the chicken in the dressing, then brown each side over the stove and finally bake in the oven.
More Delicious Baked Chicken Recipes:
- Honey Lime Baked Chicken Breasts
- Baked Chicken Nachos
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken
- Low Carb Oven Baked Chicken Pesto Rolls
Before serving, pour a bit of the homemade dressing over the chicken to give it a glossy, even more appetizing look. People will go crazy when they see this dish!
Adding this delicious baked chicken to your Greek salad is the best and looks beautiful!
Baked Chicken Greek Salad with Avocado
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups romaine lettuce leaves chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cucumber halved and sliced
- 2 small tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 yellow pepper chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- ¼ cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives sliced
- ½ lemon
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar and mustard together.
- Slowly add the olive oil and blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an air tight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add 2 tablespoons of dressing and chicken breasts to a large zipper bag or bowl and toss together.
- Lightly coat a baking dish or skillet that is oven and stovetop safe with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts into the dish.
- Brown the chicken breasts over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until cooked all the way through (meat thermometer should read 165°). If your dish is not oven safe, place chicken into a casserole baking dish before putting in the oven.?Remove from oven, cover the dish with foil for 5 minutes to let the chicken rest before slicing for the salad.
- While the chicken is baking, fill a large bowl with romaine lettuce.
- Combine the avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, yellow pepper, onion, Feta and olives.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon wedge over the vegetables.
- Add the sliced chicken and sprinkle with fresh pepper to taste.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of dressing over the chicken.
- Serve this baked chicken greek salad with dressing on the side.