Are you creative? Want to be featured on Living Locurto?
I’m looking to meet creative people who can come up with fun craft and party ideas. If I feature you, your guest post will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people in one month! Pretty cool, huh?
You don’t have to blog to be considered. Just crafty!
What I’m looking for:
- Crafts, Party Ideas or Recipes that are simple to make.
- Simple to understand instructions and a list of supplies used.
- Quality photos. – Must not be blurry. Take photos in the day with good natural light (light from a window or outside, no pop-up flash)
- 1-5 photos. Must have at least one good photo of the final product. Can also have photos of the craft in progress. Step-by-step photos are not required, but fine if you want to include them.
- If you blog, I would ask that you wait at least a week after your feature to blog about your craft.
- Your idea must be something new, not something you have previously blogged about. It can certainly be a variation of something you have done before though… just no copy and paste.
- Instructions and supply list must be included in an email. No word documents or PDF attachments.
- Photos must be 650 pixels wide. If you don’t know what that means, just send me what you have.
- By sending photos, you agree that you own the rights to the photo. If someone else took the photos, please get permission for me to use them and provide credit info.
- If you blog, you agree to wait one week after your feature on LivingLocurto.com to blog about your project.
- You must provide your name and blog URL to receive credit. Don’t forget to send that information with your craft.
- Send Instructions and 1-5 good quality photos to this email: LivingLocurto.blog(at)gmail.com
- Party Ideas – Share your creative birthday parties!
- Party Decor & Crafts – Baby & Wedding Showers, Birthdays for kids or adults, casual gatherings, centerpieces.
- Fun Food Ideas – Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops, fun school lunches, etc.
- Recipes – Appetizers and desserts are great!
- Food Crafts – Recipes in a Jar, edible crafts, party arrangements
- DIY Home
- DIY jewelry
- Holiday – wreaths, home decor, centerpieces, DIY gifts
- Free Printables