Fall is on the way, which means cooler weather, football games and holiday parties. I’m happy to partner with Seagram’s Escapes to bring you a fresh and fruity cocktail recipe to serve at your next party.
A Strawberry Club Special is a simple and delicious cocktail that will easily become one of your favorite drinks! This is now one of my MOST loved drink recipes. I’m so excited to share it, because it’s perfect for a football party!
Get creative this year at your next tailgate or backyard bash by mixing up a few extra ingredients to the already tasty Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri drink. Add a lime football for garnish and you’re ready for a touch down!
I love that you can get your favorite Seagram’s Escapes flavors in cans. Cans are perfect for packing in a cooler for tailgating or to have handy for grab and go party drinks.
Look for the new Seagram’s Escapes Kick-Off Party Pack! The Game Time Variety 12 Pack includes: Jamaican Me Happy, Peach Fuzzy Navel, Calypso Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri. Find all these delicious flavors here.
With fresh strawberries being one of main ingredients in my recipe, I chose to use Strawberry Daiquiri, but you could use any of the Seagram’s Escapes flavors.
Fun Football Party Tip
If you are serving drinks on game day, carve the laces of a football into a lime with a carrot peeler. Garnish the rim of your glass with a football lime for a fun game day presentation!
For the BEST Football Watching Party, you’ll also need some delicious recipes and festive decor to pair with your cocktail. Check out these creative ideas to make your party complete:
Football Party Recipes
- A spicy dip is perfect with a sweet drink like today’s Strawberry Club Special. This Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip recipe would be delicious!
- Whether you love a good football party or wanting to add a new appetizer recipe to your list, these Taco Potato Skins sure to be a hit!
- One of my favorite party recipes is this Italian Antipasto Bake. You are guaranteed to be the winner of the game just by bringing this to your tailgate or party!
- Why not make the party fashionable and fun with a little gold, flowers and animal print? Get fancy with these Posh Football Party Decorations.
- Want more traditional football party decor? Check out this Red and White Vintage Themed Football Party Decor. These party printables would go perfect with a Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Club Special Cocktail!
- Get your guests involved in the fun before the football game starts by having each person guess the winning team and score. Have a prize for the person who gets the closest to the final score. Download a fun printable page for this here.
- Another fun idea to help get the party started is by having a game of Football Squares. Print this Free Printable Football Pool Poster and you’ll be all set!
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Club Special Recipe!
** If you make this drink, share it with the hashtags #LivingLocurto and #SeagramsEscapes or #ColorfulKickoff.
- 2-3 Fresh Strawberries muddled
- 6 oz Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri
- 3 oz Sprite
- 3 oz Club Soda
- 1 squeeze of fresh lime
- Put a few strawberries into a tall 16 oz glass and muddle with a spoon.
- Add Seagram's Escapes, Sprite, Club Soda, a squeeze of fresh lime and stir.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Garnish with strawberry or a lime and enjoy!
For a stronger drink, add a few ounces of vodka!
You might also love these drink recipes!
This Skinny Sangria is amazing!
This post was sponsored by Seagram’s Escapes. All opinions written and photos taken are my own. A big thanks to the brands who support this website!