Living Creative Thursdays is a fun blog community share party where people share photos of their creative lives on social media by using the hashtag #LivingCreative on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+.
The goal is to create community, get to know others and inspire each other with our Creative Living. Not only is it a fun way to share creative DIY ideas, but a way for Amy Locurto to give back the blogging community by featuring great projects on LivingLocurto.com.
I hope you will participate in Living Creative Thursdays and spread the word by telling your friends or pinning the graphic above. Thanks! -Amy
March 2014 #LivingCreative Theme is “Made by Me”.
How Living Creative Thursdays works:
1. On Thursdays, follow the theme and share something creative that you have done by uploading a photo to Facebook. Add a photo to my Facebook wall on Living Locurto or tag my page in your photo).
2. You can also add photos to Instagram, Twitter or Google+, just use the hashtag: #LivingCreative
Using this hashtag will help us all find the photos.
3. If the photo is something that you blogged about, be sure to put your link in the description.
4. Please click “Like” or leave comments if something catches your eye or inspires you. If you could leave one comment a day for each photo you add, that would be great!
5. I will feature a few projects here at Living Locurto. (Feature days will depend on my schedule. It will most likely will be on Thursdays.) I can only link to your blog if you leave a link for me, so don’t forget!
**ANY photos where you are Living Creative can be shared!**
The photos can be old or new, you can share as many photos as you like on Thursdays. Once you have shared a photo, please don’t use that photo again.
EACH Thursday we can do this!
If you want to participate, but haven’t done anything creative in a while, dig through some old photos or blog posts… I’m sure finding those images will inspire you and others well.
**TERMS: By uploading a photo to Living Creative Thursdays, you give Amy Locurto permission to display your photo on LivingLocurto.com or Facebook page.
I can’t wait to see your creative photos! -Amy
Enjoy samples of past Living Creative Thursday Features! See more featured DIY ideas here.