Living Creative Thursdays is a fun blog community link party where people share photos of their creative living on Facebook or Instagram by using the hashtag #LivingCreative.
The goal is to create community, get to know others and inspire each other with our Creative Living. Not only is it a fun way to share creative DIY ideas, but a way for Amy Locurto to give back to the Living Locurto Community by featuring other’s creative projects.
I hope you will participate in Living Creative Thursdays and spread the word by telling your friends or pinning the graphic above. Thanks! -Amy
#LivingCreative Thursday Monthly Themes
- November 6 - Christmas & Thanksgiving Ideas
- December 4- Holiday DIY Gift & Party Ideas
How Living Creative Thursdays works:
1. On the 1st Thursday of the month, follow the theme and share something creative that you have done by uploading a photo to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #LivingCreative. NEW: Check my blog on these dates as I will have a linky where you can also add your blog links.
If you would like to be featured that day you may…
- Add a photo to my Facebook wall on Living Locurto
- Follow Amy on Instagram and tag her in your Instagram post —> @LivingLocurto.
- Add a link to your blog in the Linky Party.
2. If the photo is something that you blogged about, be sure to put your link in the description.
3. Please click “Like” or leave comments if something catches your eye or inspires you. If you could leave one comment a day for each photo you add, that would be great!
4. I will feature a few projects here at Living Locurto. (Feature days will depend on my schedule. It will most likely will be on Thursdays.) I can only link to your blog if you leave a link for me, so don’t forget!
**ANY photos or blog posts where you are Living Creative can be shared!**
The photos can be old or new, you can share as many photos as you like on Thursdays. Once you have shared a photo, please don’t use that photo again.
EACH Month we can do this!
If you want to participate, but haven’t done anything creative in a while, dig through some old photos or blog posts… I’m sure finding those images will inspire you and others well.
**TERMS: By uploading a photo to Living Creative Thursdays, you give Amy Locurto permission to display your photo on LivingLocurto.com or Facebook & Instagram feeds. – Credit will always be provided.
I can’t wait to see your creative photos! -Amy
Enjoy samples of past Living Creative Thursday Features! See more featured DIY ideas here.