We had a blast of cold weather here in Dallas and it got me craving a warm drink so I came up with this Butterscotch Caramel Coffee Recipe with some items I had in my kitchen.
This spiked coffee turned out so tasty that it was hard not to have several cups! I kept my will power though and stuck to my low carb diet by only having one!
A girl has to have a few sweet treats here and there to make life worth living right? I’m all about rewards and since I have lost nearly 10 pounds in a week… I deserved one. Yay!
Not only is this good to make for yourself, but would make a fabulous party drink.
I designed a free printable label for a coffee bar station so all you have to do is set out the ingredients and let your party guests mix up their own drink. Less work for the hostess (YOU) and fun for the guests!
Serve this delicious hot coffee drink at your next holiday party and coffee lovers will love you just about as much as they do their coffee!
What you’ll need:
- 1 large cup of coffee – about 6 ounces
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps*
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce and a bit extra for drizzling on top
- Whipped Cream
- Brew the coffee and pour into a mug.
- Add 1 pinch of cinnamon, butterscotch schnapps, cream, and caramel sauce and stir.
- Add whipped cream on the top, drizzle with caramel sauce and add a pinch of cinnamon before serving.
*For a non-alcohol version, ssubstitute butterscotch syrup for the butterscotch schnapps.
Leave out the cream if you prefer your coffee dark and less sweet.
Make A Coffee Bar Station
Download the Free Printable Recipe Card here and print it out for your next party!
Set out mugs, spoons, ingredients and the printable card for guests to create their own drinks. Put cold items such as whipped cream in a bucket of ice.
© 2014 LivingLocurto.com
Here is an image for you to save on Pinterest… enjoy!