Last week was a busy one for me and I wasn’t able to write my Top 10 post of the week because I took some time off to move.
If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen me talking about my new studio. Yay! After 15 years of working from home, I’m finally moving to my own work space. I’m super excited! I’ll be posting photos and updates on Instagram of the studio in progress as I get it decorated and set up for business. I’m loving it already!
Besides packing up all of my craft supplies and moving, I made some great recipes for you.
My St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Shake McDonald’s copycat recipe was a big hit at our house!
I have great news about my no sugar, low carb diet! So far, I’ve lost 10 lbs in 10 days. These Low Carb Chicken Guacamole Enchiladas are perfect if you are watching your carbs like me.
Living Creative Thursday was fun and I featured some adorable Boy Birthday Party Cute food Ideas.
More DIY creative ideas and recipes that I saw around the web…
- I was inspired by the beautiful St. Patrick’s Day Green Photo Ideas over on I Heart Faces.
- This idea of turning old jeans into aprons by Happy Hooligans is awesome!
- I dreamed about this Lemon Raspberry Bikini Cake by Nest of Posies.
- I love these great canvas shoes and tutorial on how to decorate shoes with pens yourself by Sand and Sisal.
- DIY whipped body butter recipe by The Idea Room would make a wonderful gift.
- Fun St. Patrick’s Day Irish Blessing Free Printables by Live Laugh Rowe are perfect for the holiday.
Follow me on Pinterest to see more awesome DIY ideas.