Enjoy these last minute patriotic recipes, free printables and party ideas for a fun 4th of July Celebration!
Thanks to everyone who submitted their red, white and blue ideas for Living Creative Thursday last week. I love seeing all of these great ideas together. Now to deciding what to make for your 4th of July Celebration will be the hard part!
- Easy American Flag Marshmallow Pops are a great way to celebrate the 4th of July with something sweet!
- I love this Pallet Subway Art by Here Comes The Sun, and want it to decorate my mantel with right now.
- Red, White and Blue Hand Dipped Ice Cream Cones by Amy Miller Designs are perfect to cool off with at the end of a hot Independence Day.
- My Oreo Cheesecake Pops come with a Free Party Printable to make your 4th of July table extra special!
- If you’re throwing a big ‘ol Bar-B-Q for the fourth, check out these Branded Utensils by Tikkido. They’re rustic and adorable.
- I like to make Ice Cream Sandwich Pops. They are so easy you’ll have extra time to enjoy with your kids!
- Hand Dipped Pretzels are my favorite treat of all, and you will love these red, white, and blue ones from Mama Miss.
- This Patriotic Wreath by Tidy Mom is made from tablecloths! How creative is that?
- My Patriotic Marshmallow Pops promise to sparkle and shimmer like fireworks at your 4th of July party!
- I Should Be Mopping The Floor has an adorable Free Patriotic Chalkboard Printable that I love!
- A Patriotic Printable Wine Bottle Tag is perfect for a BBQ hostess gift or to trim for a cute table sign.
- Making Life Whimsical made the cutest Patriotic Popcorn Balls and even included a free firework printable!
- No-Cook Independence Day Parfaits from Michelle Paige are too easy NOT to make.
- Mighty Delighty made some 4th of July Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups that I have to try!
What are you making this 4th of July?